GDT #10 - Canucks @ Devils 7:00 PM ET

Z-Man

WAAAAHHH!!! DA DEBILS TOOK AWAY MY GOAL SONG AND NOW MY GAME DAY EXPERIENCE IS RUINED WAAAHHH!!! IM CANCELLING MY SEASON TICKETS RIGHT NOW OVER A FRIGGIN GOAL SONG WWAAAHHH!!!

Dude, you sound exactly the same the opposite way.   THOSE DAMN KIDS!  GET MY METAMUCIL, GLADYS!   

You've complained a billion times about the catering.   What's the difference.   You can eat at home and they can live without saying that vile cuss word.

I didn't voice my opinion on the issue here. All I did was ask if anyone else heard the booing....

But we all know where you were going with saying that.

Dude, you sound exactly the same the opposite way. THOSE DAMN KIDS! GET MY METAMUCIL, GLADYS!

You've complained a billion times about the catering. What's the difference. You can eat at home and they can live without saying that vile cuss word.

Have I ever said I would boycott the devils over the food? I have I ever booed or wrote to the devils over it? Nope. It sucks but it's life. I wish they would improve the food but I'm not going to start arranging protests over it like the you suck idiots. Edited by DevsMan84

This game has really opened up.  Vancouver isn't getting much of anything going.

Have I ever said I would boycott the devils over the food? I have I ever booed or wrote to the devils over it? Nope. It sucks but it's life. I wish they would improve the food but I'm not going to start arranging protests over it like the you suck idiots.

This.  This is the difference between our side and their side.

What's up with Schneider? Not going to get on him since everyone has an off night now and then but his performance tonight has been bad. Fayne was unfortunate to be on for those 2 goals against so he's a -2 through no fault of his own - which I'm sure DeBoer will use to sit him and get Harrold back into the line up, ugh.

i was about to post this, seems like both teams are floating and not hustling at all lol

22 shots from both teams combined after 2 periods. Pretty uneventful. Some moments of chaos with missed shots, like Loktionov's after he made a nice play earlier on in the shift, but overall not the most exciting hockey.