WE BELIEVE

RSC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the playoffs started, I felt that we and Carolina were the most evenly matched of all the series, and so far it seems to be the case, even though there've been a few surprises (Caps-Rags ??) I predicted a 7-game series for us although I hope we can wrap it up in 6. Even when we're not the underdogs, the boys need to play like they are, we just play better when there's an urgency. Bad calls, missed opportunites--no matter--we'll get this done and move on to Round 2. LGD!!

I believe, just barely

Getting Langenbrunner back should spark us some...if he's ready to go.

Still better to be us than the Flyers now.

I'm in "7"'s camp on this...we had a perfect opportunity last night to really seize control over this series and we played a disgusting first 2 periods...46 shots on Marty (or any goalie) is inexcusable. I was so pissed last night that I switched channels (I was still Tivoing the game) and watched it later.

Do I believe we can win? Yes, but not if we give away whole periods like last night.

This thread is silly, it's like we were down 1-3 and we had to "believe". Man, this series is TIED! It's 2-2! It's not like the Devils are fighting against all odds - it's as even as it can be and a new best-of-3 series begins tomorrow. If there is anyone who thinks the Devils are done and there is now way they win the series, (s)he is retarded.

Game 5 is going to be crucial and the Devils were actually the better side in the 2nd half of yesterday's game. They did get back from a 3:0 deficit, they proved they have a BIG heart and that losing goal pissed them off and should drive them to be excellent on Thursday. I have a feeling they can win it by a big margin, something like 4:1. Keep in mind Carolina has yet to win a game cleanly in this series. They won one after a lucky bounce in OT and another one by scoring an arguable goal with split seconds left in the game. The Devils had one OT win, but they also had a game where they dominated the opposition.

And yeah, if Jamie comes back, it should be another spark for the team.

I was more pissed when I woke up today... Even more then when I was going to sleep after the game.

Edited by Revan

The Devils will be mad going into next game over what expired in game 4. If what happened throughout that entire game (I'm refering to both the first 39 minutes and the final 10 or so when they stood back on their heals and let the canes put 46 shots on net) doesn't get this team motivated, I don't know what will. They say whatever doesn't kill you can only make you stronger, and in no way are they dead yet. They will wake up. Devils in 7.

BELIEVE!!!!

I believe in this team as i always have believed in them. Hell, i'm a met and jet fan and i still believe in both of them...yeah enough said on that one haha. LETS GO DEVILS!!!!! put an end to these hurricane fvcks who think they have the edge on us.

I BELIEVE

Edited by RockingTheRed81