Flash in Signatures

Ok thanks for the info! lol yeh I am pretty young , definately not an old man!  I took the name thefiestygoat from the movie Eurotrip, it is the pub that Scotty and Cooper visit with the Man U soccer hooligans!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A homage to "An American Werewolf in London's SLAUGHTERED LAMB" perhaps ?

Did you grow up there?  Hey, is Orphan Annie's still there?  Gillette Pub?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have lived in Gillette my whole life. Orphan Annies is still there but it seems like no one go there lol, I don't. Ill still be stuck in Gillette for a little while more. I have never heard of the Gillette Pub unless you mean the Tavern by the valleymall, I forgot the exact name. BTW did u go to whrhs cuz thats where I go and the hockey team there is improving mad crazy every year. I don't play but I am friends with a lot of ppl on the team. They won their division this year which is not bad for a 3rd year team.

No, the Gillette Pub is heading towards Berkeley Heights. On Valley Rd. Sorry, didn't realize you were THAT young! :P Yeah, I went to Watchung Hills. We didn't even have a hockey team then!! Is Mr. Ruggerio still there? History teacher. Mr. Abella? Graphics or Auto Shop.

Edited by poohbear

Well both those teachers are still at whrhs but I do not take any classes with them. We also no longer have auto shop anymore it was cut. They are currently expanding the school and it is mad crazy, so many kids now it is so congested. Also I have never heard of the Gillette Pub but do you mean Gillette Liquor which is right before the bridge going into Berkeley Heights?

No, it must not be there anymore or you would have driven right past it.

They cut auto shop?!? What's the world coming to? Although....

Auto shop...hockey team....auto shop...hockey team. Hmmmm...Yeah, I guess it's all good. They probably cut auto because noone was taking it because there was an a-hole teacher. He was also the metal shop teacher. I know I took auto until I got Mr. Blatt. I dropped it the next day. Couldn't have gotten Mr Abella. Nooooo. :doh1:

And Ruggs. Mmmmmm. I'm sure 20 years have done a number to him but in his day...... :whistling: He's the only teacher that ever got me interested in history. And it wasn't just the tight jeans, either. ;)

What's going on here? Was a pic/bio of thefeistygoat posted or something? How does everyone know all about him? I missed yet another memo it seems.

Anyways no offense but not a fan of flash sigs/avatars. Time to turn off sigs.

Anyways no offense but not a fan of flash sigs/avatars.  Time to turn off sigs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just wondering, are you turning off sigs just cause one person has a flash sig or you were going to anyways?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was kinda gonna do it anyways since it seems some sigs were getting bigger, but I hate animated sigs/avatars so I just decided to turn off sigs.

What's going on here?  Was a pic/bio of thefeistygoat posted or something?  How does everyone know all about him?  I missed yet another memo it seems.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, he had a website listed the other night. A band he's in, I guess.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So what happened to the URL?

Anyways no offense but not a fan of flash sigs/avatars.  Time to turn off sigs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just wondering, are you turning off sigs just cause one person has a flash sig or you were going to anyways?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was kinda gonna do it anyways since it seems some sigs were getting bigger, but I hate animated sigs/avatars so I just decided to turn off sigs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True, you weren't fond of my Butt Buddies avatar cause it was animated. :(

I'm not a big fan of animated sigs, but I'm intreagued by this "Butt-buddies" animated sig... any chance it still exists somewhere deep on the internet? :evil:

By the way, since we ae on the topic of sigs, I want to let you know RD that I love the beaten up smiley on crutches at the bottom of your posts. How's life going in those respects?

Im back again, I was out for a while in trenton for a robotics competition. My main band that I am in is HERE! We formed a little while ago but just recently we have had time to practice, so we do not have any music up yet. Our first two songs are more jokes on "emo" and "rap" so they will be the first ones up but not really count. We are working on original material and it is mostly alternative/classic rock stuff. I play guitar and back up vocals in this band. Another band I am in is a German Rock coverband where I play rythm guitar, some synths, and sing in German. That is here but we have not recorded anything yet considering half the band is in old bridge and the other half in gillette. I also have my own solo project called "Starlight" but have not made any sites for it even though I have most of my demo songs recorded, I play guitar, drums, and vocals and recording everything sepreatley then mix it together. On some of the songs I do have guest musicians. While I am being a loser and talking about myself here is my myspace right here!

Now you know all about me lol :P And while your at it make yourself a myspace!!

oh and I removed my flash sig just so no one has a problem loading the pages on the forum!

I'm not a big fan of animated sigs, but I'm intreagued by this "Butt-buddies" animated sig... any chance it still exists somewhere deep on the internet?  :evil:

By the way, since we ae on the topic of sigs, I want to let you know RD that I love the beaten up smiley on crutches at the bottom of your posts.  How's life going in those respects?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Arr I know I have the Butt Buddies avatar *somewhere*, I'll have to look around my computer and sort through the crap, I'm sure I'll eventually find it.

Well, I've had a total of six surgeries on my knee, and I'm currently in the process of filing a lawsuit against my ex-orthopedic surgeon for negligance and malpractice. We'll see where it goes, but my lawyer is fairly confident that things will go our way. :)

In terms of my knee itself though, I'm still in lots of rehab, making a little bit of progress , but unfortunately not so much lately...if anything, I've fallen a bit behind due to other circumstances, but I'm still working very hard and hopefully I'll be able to make up the lost ground and continue to rehab the knee as best as I can.