Here is the info on season tickets being sent out

Satans Hockey

I knew the Devils would hook us up. Was never really worried about the initial lack of communication, although I did find it confusing

That said, I already have a brick so.... I did put Section 226 on the brick and while I do love my seats, I don't want to feel tied to it forever because its on my brick. Hopefully they just let me re-do my brick and remove the 226 part

Second, I hope everyone knows that STH were getting free draft tix anyway.. This "perk" is merely something you would have been offered regardless. It's very cool and I appreciate it, but no team charges for these and they all make sure STH get tix first

Third, don't know very many kids under 12, let alone 4, so I'm not sure how to use this one

Devil Den 20% Discount - I'm beyond excited to see the renovated DD. Didn't even know they were redoing it since the arena is so new. But, wont this just make their prices go down to normal amounts? lol still definitely gonna check it out and probably buy something

Also, I can't make the viewing party tomorrow. Could have at least mentioned that earlier in the week guys.

Anyway, I said all along that I don't feel I'm owed anything just because I had to go without hockey for a few months. I absolutely appreciate everything the team does and gives to me as a STH. Just wanted to give my 2 cents on some of these

Edited by Colin226

I knew the Devils would hook us up. Was never really worried about the initial lack of communication, although I did find it confusing

That said, I already have a brick so.... I did put Section 226 on the brick and while I do love my seats, I don't want to feel tied to it forever because its on my brick. Hopefully they just let me re-do my brick and remove the 226 part

Second, I hope everyone knows that STH were getting free draft tix anyway.. This "perk" is merely something you would have been offered regardless. It's very cool and I appreciate it, but no team charges for these and they all make sure STH get tix first

Third, don't know very many kids under 12, let alone 4, so I'm not sure how to use this one

Devil Den 20% Discount - I'm beyond excited to see the renovated DD. Didn't even know they were redoing it since the arena is so new. But, wont this just make their prices go down to normal amounts? lol still definitely gonna check it out and probably buy something

Also, I can't make the viewing party tomorrow. Could have at least mentioned that earlier in the week guys.

Anyway, I said all along that I don't feel I'm owed anything just because I had to go without hockey for a few months. I absolutely appreciate everything the team does and gives to me as a STH. Just wanted to give my 2 cents on some of these

Jeez, what a debbie downer :giggle:

Only kidding, I think they are doing enough for the season ticket holders. I dont have a brick so that will be nice. The free tickets are good and those four tickets for 12 and under will come in handy for some people I know.

The Devils use an outside vendor to run the DD store at the Rock. They one they have been using was let go a few months ago apparently from what I hear was due to lackluster performance. They got a new vendor to run it and they also re-did it from what I hear. What that means could be anywhere from just different displays but same stuff or vice versa or a top to bottom re-do.

(Also I believe the people running J&S Sports Gallery in Franklin Lakes were the outgoing vendor of the DD, but not 100% sure on this)

Jeez, what a debbie downer :giggle:

Only kidding, I think they are doing enough for the season ticket holders. I dont have a brick so that will be nice. The free tickets are good and those four tickets for 12 and under will come in handy for some people I know.

lol well I'm usually one of the cheerleaders around here so I figured I'd try a different stance on some things.. I'm definitely happy they are doing the brick thing to help fill the slots around Championship Plaza. They never quite filled it up so ill be happy to see it that way

The Devils use an outside vendor to run the DD store at the Rock. They one they have been using was let go a few months ago apparently from what I hear was due to lackluster performance. They got a new vendor to run it and they also re-did it from what I hear. What that means could be anywhere from just different displays but same stuff or vice versa or a top to bottom re-do.

(Also I believe the people running J&S Sports Gallery in Franklin Lakes were the outgoing vendor of the DD, but not 100% sure on this)

I would love a renovated store with a larger sales floor and subsequently more gear.. I get the pricing given it being in the arena, even though its hig

I got the pin in the mail today. it's a white devils logo on top of the state of new jersey. Also got ticket voucher for the free game. It gives you a code that you enter online, the free games listed on my voucher are:

1-25 washington

1-31 islanders

2-7 tampa bay

2-12 carolina

*updated with pictures, also including the donation letter, sorry that the pin is blurry, my phone camera isn't very good.

IMG_20130118_152344_zps5aa06687.jpg

IMG_20130118_152251_zpsb80a33bf.jpg

Edited by Satans Hockey

Any idea what they did with the food and beverage cards? I'm curious whether I get my full amount or a pro-rated version and if I have to use it by the playoffs or not.

You get the full amount. I got those also. There is a letter that says something like "it was very important to us that you got 100% of your rewards even with the shortened season."

Finally got the e-mail:

Thanks for signing up to attend the Devils Opening night “Drop The Puck” watch party.

You and your guest(s), along with the rest of the Devils Army will enjoy free appetizers, sodas and reduced price bar options. Sit back and watch the Devils battle the Islanders from one of the Prudential Center’s Premium Lounges. The game is scheduled to begin at 7pm and doors will open 30 minutes prior to the puck being dropped. Please enter the arena through the Lafayette Street entrance. Parking will be available for $5 in the Ford Lincoln Parking Deck while spaces are available. Fans are encouraged to enter the parking deck from the Broad Street side of Lafayette street. Please be aware that the Disney on Ice family show will be ending at 6:50pm. You are encouraged to try and arrive before that time in order to make sure that you don’t have any issue with entering the parking deck. and/or arena. Please print this email out and bring it with you in order to receive the discounted parking and entry into the event.

It’s time to “Drop the Puck”. Let’s Go Devils!

If I go at all I might just take the train from South Orange and avoid the hassle, since I'm probaby leaving in the second intermission anyway.

As of Saturday I had not received my packet in the mail, and of course there is no mail service today, so question to those who received them already:

Is there anything in there about the brick in Championship Plaza? I'm assuming we'll get to choose the name we want on there, right? Surely they aren't just going to automatically put the name as it appears on our account without consulting us first? 'Cuz my name as it appears on my account is not how I would want it to appear on the brick.

I feel like this is a no-brainer, but I'm curious since nothing specific has been said about it in any of the emails.

As of Saturday I had not received my packet in the mail, and of course there is no mail service today, so question to those who received them already:

Is there anything in there about the brick in Championship Plaza? I'm assuming we'll get to choose the name we want on there, right? Surely they aren't just going to automatically put the name as it appears on our account without consulting us first? 'Cuz my name as it appears on my account is not how I would want it to appear on the brick.

I feel like this is a no-brainer, but I'm curious since nothing specific has been said about it in any of the emails.

Yeah, good point. I share my tickets with a friend but my name is the only one on the account.

Edit... I also haven't received anything from the Devils yet.

Edited by Devil Dan 56

Yeah, good point. I share my tickets with a friend but my name is the only one on the account.

Yeah, my wife and I have two seats, but only my name is on the account. Plus, the name on my account is my given name, but I go by a nickname in regular life. Also, I suspect any number of parents would rather put their kid's name on the brick, or whatever.

Like I say, I want to think this is an obvious thing to whoever is in charge. But it would be nice to have some confirmation.

Edited by Brick Pig