Here is the info on season tickets being sent out

Satans Hockey

I have a My UPS account so anything being shipped to my house I get notifications on. My package was delayed today, I bet most of your packages are delayed as well. Here is the reason why.

1/21 11:35AM Delivery rescheduled due to the holiday / Package will be delivered next business day.

When we got home last night from the **!!HOME OPENER SHUTOUT OF THE FLYERS!!** the package was at our front door. Food cards, ticket vouchers, commemorative pin, letter of thanks, and another sheet saying they will be in touch at a later date about the remainder of our perks.

Edited by Brick Pig

what's the ice cream suite anyway? I can't find any info on it.

Devils have a massive suite (can hold up to 90+ people or be split into 2 suites) located just below section 133.. You basically watch the game from there, with all you can eat ice cream and toppings, as well as brownies and cookies for the game

I had a lot of fun there last year as it's a great view.. Unfortunately, that was the game where Parise scored with 2 seconds left and it got disallowed

Hey Guys, I got the Saturday 2/9 Pittsburgh game as my suite option. They are sending me 16 tickets for the suite to bring whoever i want. If anyone got this option and is interested in swapping games with me, i'd be happy to give up this game for your game as i've got plans this day already!

PM or reply here

Hey Guys, I got the Saturday 2/9 Pittsburgh game as my suite option. They are sending me 16 tickets for the suite to bring whoever i want. If anyone got this option and is interested in swapping games with me, i'd be happy to give up this game for your game as i've got plans this day already!

PM or reply here

You didn't just win suite passes you actually won an entire suite! That's awesome!

You didn't just win suite passes you actually won an entire suite! That's awesome!

Yea, it's awesome!! last year i got 2 suite passes and the ice cream snacks. This year is way better, a full suite and it says bring 15 of your friends with you!

Edited by NJ4life

PM or reply here

We got the suite for the 3/19 game against the Rangers. I might be looking to switch with someone who got a weekend game but, unfortunately, the 2/9 game is the one that I know doesn't work for sure. As a heads up, we got the suite 3 years ago and we received 16 suite tickets, 2 parking passes and either 2 or 4 (can't remember) suite passes for people with regular tickets. So you might be able to have more than 16 people in there, especially since you already have the extra tickets.

Are the suite passes only for returning season ticket holders? I've been getting partial plans but this year is my first as a season ticket holder. I got the package in the mail today, but there was nothing in there other than my tickets, a voucher for 2 tickets to 1 of 4 games, and a pin.

We got the suite for the 3/19 game against the Rangers. I might be looking to switch with someone who got a weekend game but, unfortunately, the 2/9 game is the one that I know doesn't work for sure. As a heads up, we got the suite 3 years ago and we received 16 suite tickets, 2 parking passes and either 2 or 4 (can't remember) suite passes for people with regular tickets. So you might be able to have more than 16 people in there, especially since you already have the extra tickets.

Thats even better if true. If you come accross someone else with a suite willing to swap and you don't want that date then send them my way and i'll do the same. I called the devils asking if anyone inquired to swap dates and i'll let you know what i hear back from them. I can't imagine 2 people with suites to a Ranger game and a Pittsburgh game wouldn't be able to find someone else who wants it, lol.

Finally got mine yesterday. Got seat upgrades for two games in February and the ice cream suite for 4/10 against the Bruins

For those that got suites for renewing early, can you please let me know what date/time you paid for your season tickets? I am pissed because I got my 6th choice item even though according to my emails from last March that I paid 2 hours after receiving my invoice.

For those that got suites for renewing early, can you please let me know what date/time you paid for your season tickets? I am pissed because I got my 6th choice item even though according to my emails from last March that I paid 2 hours after receiving my invoice.

I paid about 25 mins after invoices went up.. Last year I paid in person at the offices d was #1

Thats even better if true. If you come accross someone else with a suite willing to swap and you don't want that date then send them my way and i'll do the same. I called the devils asking if anyone inquired to swap dates and i'll let you know what i hear back from them. I can't imagine 2 people with suites to a Ranger game and a Pittsburgh game wouldn't be able to find someone else who wants it, lol.

I talked to Eric Kussin tonight about our situation and he was very helpful with offering options. I would email him or go by the fan experience table next Thursday and make sure you talk to him. I bet he would be able to accommodate you.

I talked to Eric Kussin tonight about our situation and he was very helpful with offering options. I would email him or go by the fan experience table next Thursday and make sure you talk to him. I bet he would be able to accommodate you.

Really? Thats great news. What kind of options?? I'll definitely email him. Is the fan experience table the one at the top of the long escalator leading to the upper level or somewher eon lower level?