Here is the info on season tickets being sent out

Satans Hockey

• Season Ticket Holder Tuesdays where you will receive a special offer every Tuesday throughout the season, exclusively for Season Ticket Holders via your “Devils Army Rewards” email.

Has anyone received an e-mail about this either today or last Tuesday? I haven't seen anything new regarding this.

• Season Ticket Holder Tuesdays where you will receive a special offer every Tuesday throughout the season, exclusively for Season Ticket Holders via your “Devils Army Rewards” email.

Has anyone received an e-mail about this either today or last Tuesday? I haven't seen anything new regarding this.

I just received the email.

Ever wonder what it feels like to be down on the ice, in goal, hearing your own heart beat as you wait for an 85 MPH slap shot ? What better way to start off “Season Ticket Holder Tuesday” than with an opportunity to create an unbelievable memory with a one of a kind picture.

As we stated in our “Additional Exclusive Benefits” communication, you will receive an email every Tuesday with an exclusive perk, just for Season Ticket Holders like you.

The first “Season Ticket Holder Tuesday” perk lets you and members of your family or friends come on the ice after a Devils home game, to take a picture in the same goal that is guarded by Martin Brodeur.

Each account will be able to have one photo taken with up to six members of your group. We will have a professional photographer on hand to make sure that the moment is captured perfectly. Pictures will then be made available on a website, for you to download digitally and use any way you would like! Please click here to sign up by Feb. 5th for one of the available post-game dates listed. The first game available is this Thursday, January 31st, and spots for each game will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive an email with further details and instructions just prior to the game you select.

A memory of a lifetime, exclusively for you. We can’t wait to see you on the ice!

Your Fan Experience team

Has anyone received their actual tickets yet?

I received mine last week.

These are the ones I got last week.

gtfo... Wow I didn't think they were coming so soon.. Getting my tix is like the highlight of my year.. What section are your seats? Did they send you stubs for the first 6 games (we were supposed to print those off)? And can you either blog out your barcode/seat info and send a pic of what they look like or just describe it? lol

gtfo... Wow I didn't think they were coming so soon.. Getting my tix is like the highlight of my year.. What section are your seats? Did they send you stubs for the first 6 games (we were supposed to print those off)? And can you either blog out your barcode/seat info and send a pic of what they look like or just describe it? lol

Didn't the email from the Devils say we weren't getting our tickets till the first week of February?

I thought it was weird when I got the tickets and I even asked the devils rep if I could use them to get into the games since we were told to print the first 6. He said if I got the tickets to use them. I used them to get into last Friday's Capitals game.

I took a pic with my phone but I don't know how to get it on here to show you. But if you saw the wallpapers on the Devils site (the one with the puck in the ice) that's the image on the tickets but there are different images on the puck on each ticket.

Bollocks I say!! Oh well, hopefully mine are coming soon. Based on the price I pay, I'm probably not a top priority STH.

Thanks for explaining the tix design. I think they've been showing images of them during in-game promos.. They must be very similar to the 2008 - 2009 tix

seduqy4a.jpg

That's my ticket from my first game as an STH btw

Bollocks I say!! Oh well, hopefully mine are coming soon. Based on the price I pay, I'm probably not a top priority STH.

Thanks for explaining the tix design. I think they've been showing images of them during in-game promos.. They must be very similar to the 2008 - 2009 tix

seduqy4a.jpg

That's my ticket from my first game as an STH btw

I think these are a little cooler looking but they might seem a little plainer because they don't have all the red borders. The whole ticket is just the ice and there's a big puck in the middle. All the ticket info is just lightly printed over it.

ok here my next question i was trying to use the free ticket and i having trouble using it any one else have issue

You just go to newjerseydevils.com/voucher, click on the game you want to go to, act like youre just buying them normally, and then enter your code when promted.. Or call the team, I'm sure they can help