Jagr seems really happy to be a Devil

Devils Pride 26

I am looking forward to Jagr being with the Devils. I can see him playing on a line with Elias at wing and Loktionov at center. They will all make each other play better and they will be a scoring machine with finesse. Loktionov will be 100% better than last season because of Jagr and Elias. This could be the most exciting line the Devils have put on the ice since the A-Line.

Alot of Yankee hate in here geez...

:lol:

Well, you've got your fair share of Mets fans here, and then there's the odd bird like me who likes the Red Sox.  Of course, there are a lot of people who flat out hate the Yankees no matter what team they root for.

:lol:

Well, you've got your fair share of Mets fans here, and then there's the odd bird like me who likes the Red Sox.  Of course, there are a lot of people who flat out hate the Yankees no matter what team they root for.

I'm a Yankees fan and half the time I can't stand them!!

I am looking forward to Jagr being with the Devils. I can see him playing on a line with Elias at wing and Loktionov at center. They will all make each other play better and they will be a scoring machine with finesse. Loktionov will be 100% better than last season because of Jagr and Elias. This could be the most exciting line the Devils have put on the ice since the A-Line.

Loktionov would have a huge season if that were the case. Jagr and Elias are not easy to play against, so you'd imagine Loktionov would get a lot of space.