The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

Colin226

That's easy for you to say from 3,000 miles away from the closest Ranger fan/media. I hate it when the out of area fans chatise us for hating the Rangers so much. Come back to the area and your perspective on things may change.

I can dig it. Hell, if the Devils cant win, the Canes better damn well lose. Sometimes I switch to their games from the Devs games if I know they are losing just so I can watch. I like to watch.

I can dig it. Hell, if the Devils cant win, the Canes better damn well lose. Sometimes I switch to their games from the Devs games if I know they are losing just so I can watch. I like to watch.

Right on. I hate that fvcking franchise. It must've been brutal being down there in 2009.

Edited by MadDog2020

If you're not watching the game tonight, you missed an awful Furlatt call. I mean, he was fvcked either way, it was either a penalty or a two on one, but the Bruin pretty much dropped to his ass before he got touched. Lucky for him nobody scored on anything there.

BTW, this was after a Cap (Hendricks, I think) screamed "fvck YOU!" at him, caught by a crowd mic. :lol: So he wouldn't call that T but called some lame sh!t later.

A Major upset, awesome chess game, both teams were cautious, however, I felt Caps were the more aggressive ones and happy to see them win. Should make an interesting Round 2 if all the underdogs move on, could be the first time in NHL history where the 5th-8th seed make it to round 2 and 1-4th seed drop out. Lets Go Dev/Sens tomorrow.

A Major upset, awesome chess game, both teams were cautious, however, I felt Caps were the more aggressive ones and happy to see them win. Should make an interesting Round 2 if all the underdogs move on, could be the first time in NHL history where the 5th-8th seed make it to round 2 and 1-4th seed drop out. Lets Go Dev/Sens tomorrow.

The 5th to 8th seeds all advanced to the 2nd round in the west in the 2006 playoffs.

The laundry list gets longer.

Wings, Sharks, Canuck, Penguins, Hawks, and Bruins are all gone before the Devils.

If we get our butt kicked tomorrow, I hope the Rags die before us.

Yeah but if we do it'll really be a good opportunity wasted like max said earlier, with the way this draw's working out.

And even if the Rangers win tomorrow, they'd get stuck playing the Caps who've beaten them out of the playoffs two of the prior three seasons.

Edited by NJDevs4978