Vinyl Records

stevestevens

Im starting to add onto my vinyl disc collection. If anyone here knows any good sites to buy off of or is willing to sell im definatly willing to buy.

I have my moms old collection of the Beatles, Cream, Springsteen and music like that which i like.

I bought some modern band cds such as The Mars Volta, John Mayer, etc.

Im looking for Bob Dylan, Clapton, even more modern music. If anyone has anything theyre willing to sell, know any good stores or sites id appreciate it.

Im starting to add onto my vinyl disc collection. If anyone here knows any good sites to buy off of or is willing to sell im definatly willing to buy.

I have my moms old collection of the Beatles, Cream, Springsteen and music like that which i like.

I bought some modern band cds such as The Mars Volta, John Mayer, etc.

Im looking for Bob Dylan, Clapton, even more modern music. If anyone has anything theyre willing to sell, know any good stores or sites id appreciate it.

Vintage Vinyl in Fords (exit 130 on the Parkway) is pretty good. Tunes in Hoboken as well (Washington and 2nd, I believe). There was a place in Kenilworth called Izzy's but they've closed up and I have no idea where they moved to, if it all. They tend to move every few years so I'm sure they're around somewhere.

I've got a ton of vinyl but it's technically still my fathers so I don't think I can sell it yet :unsure:

I do have a Nirvana single, I believe it's Sliver b/w Dive...I'd have to check on that though...pretty sure Dive is on there, not positive on the other song. Any other vinyl I have it sounds like you do as well (Bruce Springsteen, Pink Floyd, etc)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.