OT Where are you playing hockey this summer?

Jmorc2003

I heard there is an outdoor rink behind a school somewhere in Clark or Cranford. As for Fords Park (Woodbridge) I called the county parks department and they said it should be done in September and will have a smooth blue surface, so I think it will be pretty nice.

I live in Cranford and the outdoor roller hockey rink is in Clark. I haven't played there, but stumbled across it once.

Are there any adult leagues in the Trenton area? For years I played street/floor hockey as a teen, but haven't played in years. I want to play again, but have no idea where to start looking. Thanks in advance!

Do you happen to know where in Clark? Parts of Clark are pretty close to me.

Sorry, I honestly couldn't tell ya. I came across once while house hunting. All I know is its somewhere in the residential neighborhoods off of Raritan Rd or Lake Ave (and even that isn't 100% certain). I'm sure if you look up the township website you'll be able to find it.

Which division I mean, I play there too during the fall and winter.

I'm not sure yet. I haven't played there in a while, so I have to maybe feel it out.

You ever play at ISCA? The highest I played at ISCA in Wallington, was Division 3, lowest was Division 7.

Edited by lucifer91

I'm not sure yet. I haven't played there in a while, so I have to maybe feel it out.

You ever play at ISCA? The highest I played at ISCA in Wallington, was Division 3, lowest was Division 7.

I only played there in a tournament around Thanksgiving this past fall, never played in the league there. That rink is pretty small and it's kind of a far drive for me.

I only played there in a tournament around Thanksgiving this past fall, never played in the league there. That rink is pretty small and it's kind of a far drive for me.

Yeah, its farther for me to but I like how its run better than morristown....but thats changing with some of the Refs they have at ISCA that are so biased that I know when I see a particular ref we are going to lose that night

Yeah, its farther for me to but I like how its run better than morristown....but thats changing with some of the Refs they have at ISCA that are so biased that I know when I see a particular ref we are going to lose that night

Ah yeah Morristown is kind of a hike for me too, but I play on the Surge and everyone on the team has to play in the house league there too.

I play in AIL at Floyd Hall and Div. 8 at Ice House, plus the adult clinic at Skylands and the HNA summer clinic at Mennen. I also do the floor hockey league in Morris Plains.

Funny thing is, my plan was to take the summer off, concentrate on soccer, and then come back to my two hockey teams in the fall. So much for that plan! My soccer league season got canceled, so I ended up loading up on more ice time.

Friday night pickup games in Orangeburg, NY

Usually have 6 guys at least for 3-on-3. Best night we had was 14.

Occasionally play at Sport-o-Rama in Monsey, NY and even rarer i make it to Ice House in Hackensack.

Are you talking about Veterans Park in Orangeburgh, NY? The huge sports complex?