GDT: Devils vs. Islanders 3/10/12

lazer

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely no point in the devils even trying to play the final 13 min...the game is over. skate off the ice and get on the bus. We're not scoring a goal, this guy is like the next lundqvist

Edited by '7'

Ugh I felt that coming, the Isles really have gotten the better chances for the most part.

And for all the people whining about how the Devils aren't playing for Marty and they play for Moose, tonight's game ain't helping your case, cause they ain't doing much for Moose either. Come to think of it this whole week isn't helping that argument since they scored nine for Marty the last two games :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Absolutely no point in the devils even trying to play the final 13 min...the game is over. skate off the ice and get on the bus. We're not scoring a goal, this guy is like the next lundqvist

I'd love to say "Don't be so negative", but man does it feel like that.

i thought berni would get one

devs cant control the puck

here we go, space and time, give them some credit

I have no doubts that the Devils will make the playoffs, but I haven't slightest idea what they'll do when they get there. For all the goals they've scored, it doesn't seem like it's that hard to shut them down. At least they don't have to face THIS guy come playoff time.

I have no doubts that the Devils will make the playoffs, but I haven't slightest idea what they'll do when they get there. For all the goals they've scored, it doesn't seem like it's that hard to shut them down. At least they don't have to face THIS guy come playoff time.

playoffs!?? don't talk about...playoffs!:evil: no, but seriously, we're pretty much in now barring an epic collapse between now and April