GDT: Devils vs. Islanders 3/10/12

lazer

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely no point in the devils even trying to play the final 13 min...the game is over. skate off the ice and get on the bus. We're not scoring a goal, this guy is like the next lundqvist

Guys I'm sorry to bring this up again but It's just hilarious.

That, and I'm drunk watching my girlfriends band in Philly.

Damn, I ordered this sweet Devils hat today & didn't wear it here. I'm regretting it.

He's the next Lunquvist hahahahahahahahhahahahha

Was way too drunk and excited to post last night... but holy hell, what a game! So frustrating but perseverance in the end led to a very memorable win!

Big ups to SMT3, who appears to have possibly turned a corner in his posting performance! Thanks for the positive vibes dude!

So many exclamation marks!!

Did anyone go to the game that can speak to how many devils fans were at this game yesterday? On TV it looked like there was so many in the lower area.

I was in 227 and there were a lot. Even on my way around the concourse on the way in I noticed a ton of Devil jerseys.

It could have been @ a 60/40 split.

I was in 227 and there were a lot. Even on my way around the concourse on the way in I noticed a ton of Devil jerseys.

It could have been @ a 60/40 split.

Yeah that sounds about right.. And we were louder than them, but neither is much of an achievement considering how demoralized their fans are.. Still, it's awesome to see that many of our fans invading someone.. Now, let's all save our change and grow a pair so we can take over MSG or Wells Fargo Center