DEVIL INSIDE

El Diablo

Started as an Islander fan till they came to Jersey. Had season ticket back in the 80's and 90's. Even went to some road games back then !  Still watch every game and follow closely the team. Met a few players over the years in supermarkets , Johnny Mac, Dan-o, Bruce Driver, Perry Anderson, Peter Mcnab, Kurt Muller. My first game in early 80's I remember fans yelling, " Hit him with your purse ",  to Phil Russell.It was the last game of the season that year and I took a girl there for her first NHL game. She loved it  !

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm a long time Devils fan from SW Ohio. I first started following them when the NHL came to Ohio with the Blue Jackets in 2000. Brodeur and Stevens were the main reason I picked the Devils as my favorite team, but I quickly became a fan of the entire organization. I go see the Devils play in Columbus as much as I can, and I had Center Ice for many years as well.

With the trade for Hall I haven't been this excited about the Devils since they landed Kovalchuk and made the Cup run in 2012. I recently found this forum and after lurking a bit I figured I'd join. I'm also planning my first trip to the Prudential Center this October to finally see a Devils home game. Can't wait for the season to start.

41 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Welcome, hopefully you picked a good time to visit the Rock!

Thanks for the welcome. :cheers:

We're planning on the last weekend in October. I wanted to see them play the Lightning. I know Newark gets a bad wrap, but the arena itself looks amazing from what I can tell. I particularly want to see the Marty statue and all the murals and stuff. 

On 8/20/2016 at 9:08 PM, Nicomo said:

Thanks for the welcome. :cheers:

We're planning on the last weekend in October. I wanted to see them play the Lightning. I know Newark gets a bad wrap, but the arena itself looks amazing from what I can tell. I particularly want to see the Marty statue and all the murals and stuff. 

The Rock IS impressive. Great layout and lots of cool sh!t to look at. Enjoy, and welcome Willkommen.gif