Brodeur Mini Sticks

annabelle

For anyone that wants a McDonalds Brodeur mini stick, I have a few left, still in the plastic..they are actually pretty cool. Pm me and yeah, all ya gotta pay is the shipping, which is 14 bucks to jersey...

here's a pic of one that is opened already....the ones i'll send are in the plastic wrap still...:)

post-795-1203486078_thumb.jpg

Edited by annabelle

For anyone that wants a McDonalds Brodeur mini stick, I have a few left, still in the plastic..they are actually pretty cool. Pm me and yeah, all ya gotta pay is the shipping, which is 14 bucks to jersey...

here's a pic of one that is opened already....the ones i'll send are in the plastic wrap still...:)

sure thing!

ok, i have 7 left, sitting here in a torn up McDonalds bag...first come first serve:) They also have/had Emery/Toskala/Luongo/ and 2 others I can't remember..ick..Brodeur's the only one worth getting

Edited by annabelle

• 3 weeks later...

Just letting everyone know that I have sent all of your sticks, last batch went out as of March 1st:)

Awesome, I was beginning to worry a little. Good to know, thanks!

np, I would have sent everyone out the tracking numbers but the stupid 16 year old at the post office didn't give me the tracking numbers seperately, she put them all on one reciept. When i asked here how i was supposed to know which number went with which package she gave me a vapid look and shrugged her shoulders.

:noclue:

I still say you got it all over my post office! Mine wouldn't know a tracking number from a phone number. :noclue: She probably thinks my package from Canada came by way of ship. I have heard from many, many CanadAmericans though that the CanadaPost is like a monkey on a moose. :giggle:

*que banjo music*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.