79 replies to this topic

#41 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:35 AM

Matteau posts here all the time during Devils Rags, and is fair and classy. Do I agree with him/her on this issue? No, but there are a lot of Devils fans on this board who are worse posters. You wanna argue, be my guest, but stop with the personal b!tching.

Sorry to get all hall monitory.

gracias.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#42 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:40 AM

maybe you should take your dumb fvckin ass over to the HF boards, where they have a rangers board, cause there ain't one here, moron. you're a perfect example of why everyone hates rangers fans.

Been there, place sucks. Too many teenagers and too many wanna-be PC cops. Only thing it is good for is the info you can get about cities and tickets for other teams. I'm a perfect example? I simply come here to discuss the series and you get your panties twisted. So, I simply offer a suggestions for you and your little friend there so you could get great enjoyment out of your message board experience.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#43 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,939 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:41 AM

I'll pass, but thank you for the suggestion. But, I guess you just completely missed the irony of your post. Wah wah wah, the mean Rangers fan posts on here, wah wah wah, I dont like him. Wah wah wah, I can't think of anything intelligent to write so I write, "Go fvck yourslef." Oooooh, you really got me there. I feel so terrible, I might just stop coming here. What a whiny little b!tch.

You troll here and you know it and lots of others know it as well. I can't stand you or other Rangers fans posting here because its a Devils message board. You add nothing to this board so why the fvck would I want to read anything you post?

#44 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:44 AM

Well, my ignore list just got one name longer.

This level of trolling is ban-worthy IMO. I don't care how long someone has held their username. Other users -- Rangers fans or not -- have been booted for similar juvenile, substanceless name-calling and fight-picking.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#45 Kovy138

Kovy138

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:46 AM

Been there, place sucks. Too many teenagers and too many wanna-be PC cops. Only thing it is good for is the info you can get about cities and tickets for other teams. I'm a perfect example? I simply come here to discuss the series and you get your panties twisted. So, I simply offer a suggestions for you and your little friend there so you could get great enjoyment out of your message board experience.

im sure that's all you come here for. just like the rags fan that got "assaulted" did absolutely NOTHING to deserve it, right? point is, it's a fvcking DEVILS board. you're not a devils fan, and none of us have any interest in "discussing the series" with you.
LET'S GO DEVILS

#46 Risky

Risky

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

There are a few things that are certainties on this forum. One is that when the Rangers' pipedream of winning the cup dies -- whether against us or the Kings -- Matteau will clamber back into the darkness like a cockroach and disappear until the next meaningless Rangers win sometime in October or November. They may be sh!t-eaters, but they are survivors.

He just is never around this deep into May. He's feeling his oats. It's kind of adorable.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder
of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in the rain.

#47 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

im sure that's all you come here for. just like the rags fan that got "assaulted" did absolutely NOTHING to deserve it, right? point is, it's a fvcking DEVILS board. you're not a devils fan, and none of us have any interest in "discussing the series" with you.

so, you speak for everyone? If you don't want to respond to me, then don't. Very simple.

Well, my ignore list just got one name longer.

This level of trolling is ban-worthy IMO. I don't care how long someone has held their username. Other users -- Rangers fans or not -- have been booted for similar juvenile, substanceless name-calling and fight-picking.

name-calling and fight-picking? I have only done it to those who have attacked first. Go back and read if you want.

You troll here and you know it and lots of others know it as well. I can't stand you or other Rangers fans posting here because its a Devils message board. You add nothing to this board so why the fvck would I want to read anything you post?

Then don't read it. Problem solved. I visit several different message boards. See several posters who I find annoying and have no interest in reading/responding to anything they write. So, I simply do not open any threads they start and if they do respond to a thread I open, I simply pass by their post. It is actually a VERY simple process.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#48 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:53 AM

There are a few things that are certainties on this forum. One is that when the Rangers' pipedream of winning the cup dies -- whether against us or the Kings -- Matteau will clamber back into the darkness like a cockroach and disappear until the next meaningless Rangers win sometime in October or November. They may be sh!t-eaters, but they are survivors.

He just is never around this deep into May. He's feeling his oats. It's kind of adorable.

regardless of outcome, I will take my hiatus from this board after this series, come back in july when free agency opens, then pop in from time to time during the season. I won't completely disappear, I would never want to disappoint my fans Satans Hockey and Kovy138.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#49 Kovy138

Kovy138

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:58 AM

so, you speak for everyone? If you don't want to respond to me, then don't. Very simple.

name-calling and fight-picking? I have only done it to those who have attacked first. Go back and read if you want.

i'd say i speak for the majority of the people on this board. and it's more then not wanting to respond to you, i don't want to see your posts at all anymore. and don't suggest putting you on the ignore list, because it does nothing for me knowing you're still posting your bullsh-t on here, even if i can't see it. the only logical solution is you getting banned, which should have happened long ago.
LET'S GO DEVILS

#50 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

Oh, so kinda like when the tree falls in the forest, but you don't hear it. You know it still makes a sound? I gave you very logical and simple solutions. I will say I find it quite humorous that someone with less than 400 posts on a board that has been around for ~10 years thinks they should have a say in who gets banned.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#51 Kovy138

Kovy138

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

Oh, so kinda like when the tree falls in the forest, but you don't hear it. You know it still makes a sound? I gave you very logical and simple solutions. I will say I find it quite humorous that someone with less than 400 posts on a board that has been around for ~10 years thinks they should have a say in who gets banned.

im having a real hard time figuring out why you think how long you've been here, and how many posts you have, means anything at all. i feel like im arguing with a fvcking 10 year old. your 800 posts don't mean sh-t when half of them are constant trolling and trying to piss people off.
LET'S GO DEVILS

#52 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:14 PM

It is easy enough to simply skip over a post or two folks. If you feed the trolls they never leave - should be obvious.

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#53 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:16 PM

im having a real hard time figuring out why you think how long you've been here, and how many posts you have, means anything at all. i feel like im arguing with a fvcking 10 year old. your 800 posts don't mean sh-t when half of them are constant trolling and trying to piss people off.

Never said my 800 posts meant anything. However, I have been a member here for almost 10 years. Obviously, if all I was doing was coming here to troll and piss people off,I would have been banned a long time ago.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#54 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:29 PM

Never said my 800 posts meant anything. However, I have been a member here for almost 10 years. Obviously, if all I was doing was coming here to troll and piss people off,I would have been banned a long time ago.

Alright guys, nevermind time or posts, lets go on donations. I kid, I kid
Posted Image

#55 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,221 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

I like to use my power for good.

Matteau#32 stays.

You know who doesn't?

Posted Image

That's right, you guessed it: Claude Vilgrain.

Wait, what... damn you Matteau#32 and your trolling ways... I just banned the living legend on accident!
How many hockey legends need to banned needlessly... all because we can't play along?

I group those who can't stand the presence of a Rags fan into the same boat as I do those who get pissy if you say the c word. The 3 letter post-season variety... and hell, let's throw the 4 letter version in there for good measure.

And once they are grouped together, I sink that boat. Posted Image

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#56 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,903 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

What that b!tch meant to say was, "I was probably like 'Let's go Ranjas!' and, as I was screaming with my whiny voice directly in the ear of the guy in front of me, he told me to shut the f^$k up and I was like 'go f^$k yaself! Don't ya know who I yam, I'm the Khloe Kardashian of Toms Rivah you dumb mothaf^cka!" And then he spit on her. Plus, she shouldn't be that offended considering she's used to getting a guys bodily fluid splattered all over her face, except the fluid she's used to isn't saliva.

In all seriousness, the spitting (if it actually happened) is over the line. No need for that. With that being said, I'm glad she had a miserable experience and hopefully she never returns to the Rock.

Hahaha :cheers:

#57 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

point is, it's a fvcking DEVILS board. you're not a devils fan, and none of us have any interest in "discussing the series" with you.

I actually do. Discussing 1 side of any issue, hockey or otherwise, is pointless and stupid. I don't like trolls, but I've seen very little evidence that Matteau is a troll, and people like you who refuse to constructively discuss things, or disagree with anyone, have made this board more and more boring. It's no coincidence a bunch of the good posters are leaving. If Matteau was trolling, that would be a different story, but I haven't seen that. People are just freaking out because god forbid there's a Rags fan posting on our sacred fvcking Devils board.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#58 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

I actually do. Discussing 1 side of any issue, hockey or otherwise, is pointless and stupid. I don't like trolls, but I've seen very little evidence that Matteau is a troll, and people like you who refuse to constructively discuss things, or disagree with anyone, have made this board more and more boring. It's no coincidence a bunch of the good posters are leaving. If Matteau was trolling, that would be a different story, but I haven't seen that. People are just freaking out because god forbid there's a Rags fan posting on our sacred fvcking Devils board.

What Matteau has done in this thread is pretty much the definition of trolling. Maybe he/she has been a great poster in years past or in other threads. But in this one? Pure trolling, right from his/her very first post in it.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#59 Vic Rattlehead18

Vic Rattlehead18

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:54 PM

I would like to add to this thread about a ranger fan complaining about being assaulted by aligning myself with mottau32. He isn't or hasn't trolled.
Devils.

#60 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,833 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:24 PM

Ah..the Rangers troll took this thread over.

Surprised?

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users