$22 Season Tix?

Blown01NJ

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so THAT's how they got "over 1,000" new STH's. 'Bout time they woke up on the pricing.

Yeah I'm sure a lot of those 'new' STH's were actually people who had STH's that got priced out of the upper deck in the first place (cough CRASHER cough).

God only knows how many more people are gonna relocate to the mezz when they start letting sth's move next month, any sth's that still exist in the uppers (non $15 or center-ice seats) are gonna jump down for cheaper tickets assuming the uppers are remaining at $31 sth price.

At least they're attempting to fill the balcony so you don't have 2500 Nords fans or 5000 Habs fans invade in one central location, not to mention the Ranger fans. Of course now the uppers are probably going to replace the mezz as discount central since their sth and face prices are completely out of whack with the mezz/balcony ones.

Edited by NJDevs4978

22 dollars is for rows 4 and back early renewal only.

row 1 of the 200 level is 24 dollars early renewal

I'd rather sit in 209 row 1 than row 10 behind the defending net for an extra two bucks, thats just me.

Well that's an extreme example...the only ones who pay $24 up top are the ones who've been early renewing every year and got the price freeze, and not all of 'em have front row at the attacking end. But yeah nobody's going to move for a $2 difference even if they have a meh seat.

I'd rather sit in 209 row 1 than row 10 behind the defending net for an extra two bucks, thats just me.

I moved from 114 row 1, to the $22 seats this season. I can not justify the cost of my old seats vs the number of games I will be attending next season (most likely opening night, some other random game, and last home game of the season) Of course my schedule will dictate if I actually make any games at all. My wife will still enjoy the games however, while I am studying at university :) I just hope that I can make at least one game this up coming season. Time will tell, between lectures, labs, clinicals, and the hospital I am not sure I will have time..

My parents and sister also moved from 113 (half season only), to the $22 seats for a full season. It acutally costs them LESS to get the full season over the prior half season plan. Adding a full season of parking in and it is still less than the half season plan I beleive for 3 seats.

Edited by Dead

Those row 1 seats in the uppers are sometimes tricky. I have sat in that row a bunch of times and you are usually either next to or behind the platform where people are coming up from the tunnel to the concourse. Therefore for half the game you have your view obstructed for a part of the ice.

Row 2 is sometimes row 1 for the upper deck, since row 1 has like 2 seats next to the stairs. So I'd rather sit row 2 for those sections.

Also, I've never had any problems with any of the seats, and I'm 6 feet tall and 240 pounds. The lower level seats are much more spacious, without a doubt, though.

I'm a new STH this for 2011 in the supporters section. 22 bucks a ticket. I bought 2 tix for me and a friend or two. I'm sure I'll have a single available for some games. I'll give them to peeps on this board free. Keep your eyes open next season if you want a single tix for a game. I'll post a day or so before the game.

Scoops

I'm a new STH this for 2011 in the supporters section. 22 bucks a ticket. I bought 2 tix for me and a friend or two. I'm sure I'll have a single available for some games. I'll give them to peeps on this board free. Keep your eyes open next season if you want a single tix for a game. I'll post a day or so before the game.

Scoops

I think this was already mentioned on the forum but what row did they give you guys in your section?

Selfishly, I wish there would be an allocation of indiv. tix to purchase for the Supporters Section. Cant do season tix but would like to do a couple games in that section. But great news all the ST sales. They really were overdue with dropping balcony prices.