$22 Season Tix?

Blown01NJ

I was at both the Detroit game and the Islanders game on 3/12/11 and no way in hell those were sellouts, especially the Detroit game.

Fair enough, it was harder for me to tell with the Detroit game cause I was down below, but by your definition nothing would be a true sellout cause there's always no-shows

Edited by NJDevs4978

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, it was harder for me to tell with the Detroit game cause I was down below, but by your definition nothing would be a true sellout cause there's always no-shows

I can accept there will be no-shows as there is nothing you can do about that and people's plans can change very quickly. But take that Detroit game as an example. I was sitting in the 100's that game and believe me, there were wide patches of empty seats and beyond a few one here or two there missing.

Tickets sold is always going to be higher then people attended.

Well yeah that is a given but usually the gap between tickets sold and people actually attending for a sellout should not be that big of a difference. For the Detroit game there was a vast difference so I doubt it was really sold out.

I also got tickets to that game via stubhub the morning of in the 100's for $20 each and there were others priced similarly. That should be an indication.

Edited by DevsMan84