2010 NFL thread

MadDog2020

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a good day gets better with Willie Parker going to the Redskins

WTF are they doing there???

Apparently Shanahan has told Parker, Portis, and Johnson that the three will all be competing for the starting spot in training camp. That's what it said on the ESPN ticker.

Apparently Shanahan has told Parker, Portis, and Johnson that the three will all be competing for the starting spot in training camp. That's what it said on the ESPN ticker.

Yeah but they're acting like a fantasy football owner in desperation who doesn't have a top back !!! (and they let Betts go too which was moronic)

Where does Donovan McNabb end up???

HOLY SH!T.....McNabb ends up in Washington, as per NFL.com, NFL Network, ESPN, and any local Philly affiliate station breaking regularly scheduled programs to announce it :D

LINK

Washington ends up with McNabb and Philly gets their second (the 37th pick) and a third or fourth next year depending on his peformance....this is insanely unheard of in terms of rivals trading a key component like this...should make the draft and the season a lot more interesting....

HOLY SH!T is right. The Eagles send him to a division rival for picks????

This essentially knocks Philly out as a contender as far as I am concerned.

HOLY SH!T is right. The Eagles send him to a division rival for picks????

This essentially knocks Philly out as a contender as far as I am concerned.

I dunno

if Kolb is the starter, they're ok

if they give the ball to the Dawg Pound... it's over....

if the Redskins can block for McInjury they should be ok

but still.... can't you call Buffalo 150 times and send him there??? :blink:

I CANNOT BELIEVE they traded McNabb in the division. I highly doubt this is received well in Philly at all.

Why would they? I mean, they got what they want...though you're probably right. They bitched about McNabb, then they finally get what they want, and they bitch some more. Fvck them. McNabb did nothing but win for those sorry motherfvckers. Imagine if McNabb did in Houston what he did in Philadelphia. He'd be a hero in Houston. Those unappreciative Philadelphia douchebags deserve everything they're about to get. As much as I hate the Redskins, I'll be pulling for McNabb to destroy them whenever they play Philly as a big ol' FU to that whole city.

Why would they? I mean, they got what they want...though you're probably right. They bitched about McNabb, then they finally get what they want, and they bitch some more. Fvck them. McNabb did nothing but win for those sorry motherfvckers. Imagine if McNabb did in Houston what he did in Philadelphia. He'd be a hero in Houston. Those unappreciative Philadelphia douchebags deserve everything they're about to get. As much as I hate the Redskins, I'll be pulling for McNabb to destroy them whenever they play Philly as a big ol' FU to that whole city.

The bitching I don't think would be because they traded him- it would be because of WHERE they traded him. They just made a division rival immensely better... Campbell couldn't wash McNabb's car.I CAN'T wait for his return to Philly for the first time as a Redskin. That is gonna be an event forever remembered in that town.

I CANNOT BELIEVE they traded McNabb in the division. I highly doubt this is received well in Philly at all.

When McNab beats them twice next year and knocks them out of the playoffs, then I guess they will learn.

To Crashers points:

I am not sold on Kolb full-time.

With McNab at the helm, they will be drafting high going for an OT and shoring up the line for him. I think they running back by comittee thing (Portis, Parker and Johnson, might actually work out).

McNab makes Washington more of a legit team.

but still.... can't you call Buffalo 150 times and send him there??? :blink:

If only Buffalo had 500 night clubs, a higher crime rates, and more bling bling, some of these players might actually want to play there :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But the fact is Buffalo is a cesspool of failure, dripping in crap, and the ONLY hope is the draft where basically, we can hold a player hostage until they move onto another city.

Ralph croaks, they move, saves me time. The end.

If only Buffalo had 500 night clubs, a higher crime rates, and more bling bling, some of these players might actually want to play there :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But the fact is Buffalo is a cesspool of failure, dripping in crap, and the ONLY hope is the draft where basically, we can hold a player hostage until they move onto another city.

Ralph croaks, they move, saves me time. The end.

Ouch!

I thought the same thing when the Pats traded Bledsoe to the Bills. Of course that was Belichick and Pioli making that trade so usually their moves work out, not so sure this one will.

I thought the same thing when the Pats traded Bledsoe to the Bills. Of course that was Belichick and Pioli making that trade so usually their moves work out, not so sure this one will.

Yeah but that was after Brady came in during his injury and took the Pats to the SB...this is a big big difference, Kolb started a whole of what 2 games? and he's 1-1...

as far as the 'Skins...even picking up an elite LT in the draft and their decent D it doesn't make them anything. They are a bad team coming off of a bad season and going through another big change...sure McNabb could give them a few more wins this season but if they sniff the playoffs I'll be somewhat surprised...

would it shock anyone to see TOe continue his NFC East tour by going to DC now too??

They need a real WR bad too

I could see Synder crushing all progress by obtaining an "alledged" pr bump from TO.....instead of focusing on a quality football team.

Edited by MantaRay

I don't think even they're that dumb to reunite TO with McNabb.

Supposedly they've made up, and they're friends now...though that's straight out of TO's mouth, so take it with a grain of salt.