HENRIQUE

JakeDev

The kids amazing, I love him, great game by him, sign him long term.

*This is a I love Adam Henrique Thread so all negative thoughts keep out*

*thank you*

MY BAD ON THE MISSPELLING HENRIQUE****** i was too excited still from when he scored

What a f'n game by this kid. He has some kinda determination on the puck. Way to put this baby to bed!! Hope he stays up the rest of the season.

I can't wait to get some dueling HEN-RIQUE/HEN-RIK chants going with the tools across the river! :evil:

He has shown that he can play at this caliber. Hes a strong player and shows that he is willing and can keep up and hustle when he needs to (see the first goal he scored tonight).

Im excited to see what he can bring to the table in the future. I admit I was one of the few that were a tad bit skeptical.

I love how everyone wants to claim that they said this kid was good when others doubted. If I remember correctly there was a pretty general consensus on the boards that this kid had a chance to be good. Now we see for sure that he is the real deal.

There wasn't so much a doubt as there was a general indifference. When he got sent down after 2 games, almost everyone shrugged and said he needs more time in the AHL.

There wasn't so much a doubt as there was a general indifference. When he got sent down after 2 games, almost everyone shrugged and said he needs more time in the AHL.

Yea you're right about that on the flip side no one batted an eye when he almost didn't play another game this year.

From my point of view it wasnt that he needed more time in the ahl... He just needed more time

It was dumb to play him on our 4th line playing like 5 minutes a games