Battlestar

El Diablo

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just heard a rumor that ratings were down on Battlestar? The move to Sunday night because of it? Also, SciFi has yet to ink a season four?

This had better be false. :angry:

Last episode: Hmm...who did Number 3 see in her vision and say she was sorry to? Baltar is back on Galactica along with Six. Will Hera survive?

BAD RATINGS???

How in the world??? Ok. Spoiler for those who haven't watched the most recent one yet:

how in the world? Sunday's was awesome. Me and my man were honestly CLAPPING at the TV when Baltar got ganked in the head by Tiro. Literally CLAPPING.

And now him and Six are on Galatica together. For Real.

Bastards had to end it before we could address that.

On and HOTTEST episode yet:

Apollo and Starbuck duking it out.

FRAKIN HELL.

Didn't want start a new topic, but are any of you here old enough to remember Star Blazers? I was 12 (kidding 25 lol) and used to run home from the beach in Belmar to watch it everyday during summer vacation.

http://www.starblazers.com/images/gallery_images/9.jpg

http://www.starblazers.com/

If you did not see this show on Channel 11 (NYC) in NJ, sorry to bother you as it was only on for a few years but still carries a large cult following to this day. If you did see it, would like to know why not a movie after all these years and glad to see Battlestar hold on since the Channel 7 days from 78.

Oh yes, I loved that show! I have one of the sets on DVD. Netflix has more sets that I'll eventually get to. How that ship survived all those attacks I'll never know! :lol: 'Our Star Blazers!'

This definitely deserves its own thread though. B )

Oh yes, I loved that show! I have one of the sets on DVD. Netflix has more sets that I'll eventually get to. How that ship survived all those attacks I'll never know! :lol: 'Our Star Blazers!'

This definitely deserves its own thread though. B )

Thank God somebody remembers it! I'm going to order the dvd because it brings back great memories from when I was a kid. Did you watch it on Channel 11 at 2:30pm during the weekdays in the NYC area?

It was my favorite show when I was a kid (25 :lol: ) and thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one who remembers "Wildstar"! :D

To be honest I don't remember what time it was on at but I used to watch it pretty regularly, 2:30 sounds right. Ah yes, Derek Wildstar and the Wave Motion Gun!

I was going to buy the sets but, as mentioned, Netflix made it much cheaper and there are a lot of sets I belive.

Thank God somebody remembers it! I'm going to order the dvd because it brings back great memories from when I was a kid. Did you watch it on Channel 11 at 2:30pm during the weekdays in the NYC area?

It was my favorite show when I was a kid (25 :lol: ) and thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one who remembers "Wildstar"! :D

OK... Looks like your from Texas so forget the channel 11 thing. My bad!! :lol:

They don't make that plane in the scale I sell. There are rumors that Herpa will be making one soon though. I can't wait! I have a few An-124 already. The planes I sell/collect are pre-made, no assembly required. If they were I'd only have a 1000 posts here. :lol:

• 1 month later...
So, Jimi Hendrix is the final Cylon? :evil:

2008? What the frak I say!

Oh, also, IF, and ONLY IF you've seen the Season 3 final:

BIG SPOILER ALERT.

Listen to This

• 2 weeks later...