NFL Week 4!!!!

CRASHER

If I'm Minnesota, Arizona, St. Louis, or Cincinatti, I kick the tires and see what he's got.  Freeman COULD be better than the incumbents, and even in Cleveland, they're one Brian Hoyer injury away from mediocrity again.  Everyone else is simply backup and depth

EDIT: From http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5121/josh-freeman

The Arizona Republic reports the Cardinals have "no interest" in Josh Freeman.
The Florida Times Union reports the same about Jacksonville. Carson Palmer has gotten off to a very poor start for Arizona, but it's hard to see how Freeman would be an upgrade. Freeman would be an upgrade in Jacksonville, but the Jags are playing for next May's draft, not this season. Oct 3 - 3:18 PM

Freeman's play had sunk to extreme lows before his benching — a 45.7 completion percentage, 6.07 YPA, 59.3 QB rating — but he's shown enough throughout his inconsistent career to earn a second chance in relatively short order, likely some time over the next 72 hours. Aside from the usual suspects like Jacksonville and Cleveland — who may not even want to try to upgrade at quarterback as they jockey for draft position — Minnesota, Tennessee, Oakland and the Jets are all possible landing spots. Cincinnati and Arizona could be dark-horse candidates

Edited by Hi, I'm VALUE!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic