Pronger out with PCS

jagknife

This is going to sound like a joke, but it's not, I swear. Why the utter hatred for Pronger? I saw he stomped a player and gave a dirty elbow across the middle (both horrible, I agree), but it seems like he works up a disgust like few other players. I don't like him, and I'm not sticking up for him, at all (being on the flyers doesn't help). Just curious. Is there more?

Asking because I missed a good chunk of years following hockey (used to follow religiously when I was younger, and just recently came back, but casually. Just came back last season to follow closely).

Edited by Jmorc2003

:unsure: well -- in all honesty it's because he IS a cheap pig with zero humility - no problem in and of itself -- BUT he also won the Norris & Hart trophies and thinks deep in his heart he's a better defenceman than Scott Stevens.

and he's not.

but he and others can say he is.

so I hate him.

:evil:

Edited by Pepperkorn

Yeah, but what makes him a f**king dirtbag? Did he do something specific in addition to the 3 dirty cheap shots I could find. Again, not defending the guy or asking with any sort of agenda. These sort of responses have me curious.

When he comes back, watch some of the games he plays in. He is just an all around dirtbag that has absolutely no respect for any opposing player on the ice.

Yeah, but what makes him a f**king dirtbag? Did he do something specific in addition to the 3 dirty cheap shots I could find. Again, not defending the guy or asking with any sort of agenda. These sort of responses have me curious.

When Pronger was back on the Ducks I remember him clotheslining Parise at the end of a game when Zach wasn't even looking. I've disliked him ever since.

damn Pronger may be out for the rest of the season... i really dont want that... they are playing well without him and with his cap off on LTIR they could attract a real good dman... which is what we're probably also gonna be looking for... they are far more attractive than we are i think too

damn Pronger may be out for the rest of the season... i really dont want that... they are playing well without him and with his cap off on LTIR they could attract a real good dman... which is what we're probably also gonna be looking for... they are far more attractive than we are i think too

Team attractiveness only matters if we are both going after a guy who is a NMC/NTC