GDT: Devils @ Maple Leafs (7:00PM)

Joonas #6

This is it. This game is the straw that broke the camel's back imo. SOMETHING has to be done. They're just standing around now.

Oh look at that a goal! Can't gt excited when they should really be down 3 zip.

Edited by Sickman

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only should JMAC be fired in the next 10 minutes - he should personally have to come to every Devils fan door and apologize for this embarrassment.

Scott Gordon was fired for less!!!!!!!

Sorry, that is the dumbest sh!t I have ever heard. An NHL coach should not have to apologize for sh!t. This isn't the NFL where a coach can make serious game-changing decisions. This team is flat out bad. I'm sorry, but any NHL coach is not going to work magic on this roster right now.

At what point do we see the light? We'll take what we're given, ..yes?

My point is that we're being given sh!t. The Devils are being outclassed by a mediocre Toronto team. They look bad compared to Toronto! If that isn't damning evidence that this team is a mess I don't know what is.

Sorry, that is the dumbest sh!t I have ever heard. An NHL coach should not have to apologize for sh!t. This isn't the NFL where a coach can make serious game-changing decisions. This team is flat out bad. I'm sorry, but any NHL coach is not going to work magic on this roster right now.

The ultimate responsibility lies with the coach. Coach-killers or not..

JMAC's got no answers - does anybody believe that he has a plan, a strategy, a technique?

He's said nothing that makes me think he's ready for this gig.

At least change the air in the room I don't care who it is.

The ultimate responsibility lies with the coach. Coach-killers or not..

JMAC's got no answers - does anybody believe that he has a plan, a strategy, a technique?

He's said nothing that makes me think he's ready for this gig.

At least change the air in the room I don't care who it is.

Ya know? It kinda has to happen, no matter who is more at fault. It shouldn't be THIS bad.

My point is that we're being given sh!t. The Devils are being outclassed by a mediocre Toronto team. They look bad compared to Toronto! If that isn't damning evidence that this team is a mess I don't know what is.

I'm not disagreeing with u, but when you can't do squat!,you take what your given.

Injuries aside, what is going thru Lamorello's mind as he watches this cluster f@#k???? :koolaid:

Ya know? It kinda has to happen, no matter who is more at fault. It shouldn't be THIS bad.

Yeah I'm done with Mac too...how can he expect them to have any chemistry when he won't even keep the lines together for a whole period?

I have to rack my brain to think of any NHL team that's been this bad in recent memory. Last year's Oilers? The Penguins pre-lockout? As far as other sports, this is definitely Met-like and I'm about reaching the same level of apathy I have as a Met fan now. I don't even want to bring up when the last time I saw play this bad from the Jets was <coughKotitecough>.

Yeah I'm done with Mac too...how can he expect them to have any chemistry when he won't even keep the lines together for a whole period?

I have to rack my brain to think of any NHL team that's been this bad in recent memory. Last year's Oilers? The Penguins pre-lockout? As far as other sports, this is definitely Met-like and I'm about reaching the same level of apathy I have as a Met fan now. I don't even want to bring up when the last time I saw play this bad from the Jets was <coughKotitecough>.

Hey if it got Lemaire through a whole season, why can't he right? :whistling: