Tedenby

ohms law

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Tedenby looked good last night, I got flashes of Zach Parise. Glad at least the circumstances we're in has given a guy like him a chance, I think he looked like our best player at many points last night. Looked great on the forecheck, even had some good defensive plays where he came away with the puck.

I don't know what his ice time was but it seems like DeBoer agrees, seemed like he was put out there a lot.

Tedenby looked good last night, I got flashes of Zach Parise. Glad at least the circumstances we're in has given a guy like him a chance, I think he looked like our best player at many points last night. Looked great on the forecheck, even had some good defensive plays where he came away with the puck.

I don't know what his ice time was but it seems like DeBoer agrees, seemed like he was put out there a lot.

you saw parise in tedenby... well my god i wish i was wearing your glasses.. i thought he looked like sh!t obviously didnt do a damn thing for us.. at this point i could give a rats ass what pete deboer has to say he has nothing ever but excuse after excuse and im sick of hearing them. only a matter of time for that a$$hole anyway.

I think Tedenby has improved this year...but I think this is his last season as a Devil and then he's off to Europe someplace. He's just not good enough.

I mean, improved in relation to what?  He's made a few more plays in counter-attack, but he's still making bad decisions with the puck in all zones.

I thought he had a ton of energy last night, and he's on of the few players on the team with wheels. When he got the puck he didn't know what to do with it but that's par for the course with this team so far. 

Tedenby has to score some goals at some point for his confidence and the team's confidence in him. He has looked good at times this year, but unless he puts up some points... It's time to move on.

you saw parise in tedenby... well my god i wish i was wearing your glasses.. i thought he looked like sh!t obviously didnt do a damn thing for us..

Whoa whoa... You don't think he looked like one of the better forwards out there last night? I know that's not saying much, but hell, he was better than Brunner, Ryder, Zubrus.

Holding him to the standard of "yeah, but he didn't score" is unfair and pretty much all of our team is a terribly sh!tty player by that standard then.

Whoa whoa... You don't think he looked like one of the better forwards out there last night? I know that's not saying much, but hell, he was better than Brunner, Ryder, Zubrus.

Holding him to the standard of "yeah, but he didn't score" is unfair and pretty much all of our team is a terribly sh!tty player by that standard then.

Tedenby always looks good whenever he gets the puck in the neutral zone because he's fast.  It's why he's been overrated for some time now.  He just doesn't make good decisions with the puck.  2 shots on goal in 5 games isn't going to cut it.

Despite the generic baised njdevs.com tedenby hate, he looked great last night especially in the first. Hopefully the coaches keep him in the lineup for awhile. There arent many players in this lineup creating the types of scoring chances that he is. And I do like that he's being paired with some better players. Its just stupid when teddy or jj are on a line with grinders and goons, thats not the breed of players theyre meant to be. Hopefully both of them will stay in the lineup more now that olesz is gone.