GDT: Eastern Conference Semis - Game 4 Philadelphia @ NJ - 5/6/12

lazer

I feel like I am dreaming.

+1

Just got back from the game...and man do I feel nostalgic

This has been quite a season, and it just seems like everything is coming together at the right time...

Here's to hoping we attend games at THE ROCK in June!!!

Be ready for game 5 ! flyers will be strong at the start.... if we can survive thopse first min and find way to score couple of goal thier oral will be down and the game and the series will be done.

They can say what they wants about the flyers... we own them...

We were underdog and we steal underdog... We were not expect to win.... Now the killing instinct need to be there

their live is on the line, so they will fight in game 5... But im confident our team understand what is adversity after that tough series against the Panthers they know every game are important...

Our best player are better than thier best player right now... And it fun to see kovalchuk back in shape he was THE STAR in game 3 anbd tonight he was very good. Parise has been good too aand MAn how good Adam Henrique is playing... Hockey sense strong on the puck and quickness.

Finally our defense are playing good hockey, Marek Zidlicky has been a huge factor in those Devils. And Adam Larsson just know how to Shut flyers forward on the board.

Zubrus really good tonight!

Happy birthday Marty. see ya tuesday in philly

It's a perfect storm for happiness. Not only are the Devils in control of the series, no one expected them to be. This feels like an incredible bonus.

I practically couldn't stop smiling on the drive home.

This team so needed to get out of the first round, now that the Devils finally shed that stigma, they've taken it to a whole new level even from what they showed in the regular season.