NFL Week 11

CRASHER

This could be a week we learn alot on who's real or not in the NFL with some of these matchups.. and even better so.. not a lot of clunkers either!!!

Sunday November 18:

Miami at Phily:

How do the Eagles get this game at home but have to go to New England ?? (OK I just wanted the scumbag Phily fans to have a chance to be what they are to the Pats!)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hummm... Lets see...

The Jets have a Second year QB, who'll play against an aggressive blitzing team, led with D.Coordinator Dick LeBeau... The Jets have one of the worst running Defense, and the worst DEF in the NFL. And your going to play FWP, Big Ben, Holmes,Ward and compagnie.

Steelers 31 Jets 14

:o

I'll watch that game, it'll be fun.. I hope FOX OR CTV OR CBS diffuse this match-up... Or, I'll have to watch it on sopcast :angry:

PATS @ BILLS"....

No Lynch... And I don't think into a marginal upset.. Sorry LOTCB....

:(

We lost a game that we should have won.. Too bad, so sad. Lets move on and win the next game...

Eh how many times have the Jets lost games they should have won this year :P Even in this one they blew a double-digit lead and farted away three first-and-goals in regulation. For once our D did the job, the Steelers' offense either took the game off or Mangini rediscovered his brain during the bye.

Edited by Hasan4978

:blahblah:

We lost a game that we should have won.. Too bad, so sad. Lets move on and win the next game...

Oh and... Screw you and your Cowgirls CRUSHERR!!!!

:evil::P

Oh yeah, did you also see how I am pounding you like cheap veal in the fantasy game... thanks to.... TONY ROMO... sleep on that with your cheap C minus training beer :P:evil:

Crash, what are we supposed to do with this defense, because lemme tell you, i HATE it, and I'm sure alot of people do as well....

Defense had a bad day today yes

but it seems we can play well against anyone who doesn't have a receiver named MOSS

and also ... be fair... the kid Campbell played WELL too... some times you have to credit the other team too!

Oh yeah, did you also see how I am pounding you like cheap veal in the fantasy game... thanks to.... TONY ROMO... sleep on that with your cheap C minus training beer :P:evil:

!

I HAVE MCNABB FTW!!!!

:koolaid:

Eh how many times have the Jets lost games they should have won this year :P Even in this one they blew a double-digit lead and farted away three first-and-goals in regulation. For once our D did the job, the Steelers' offense either took the game off or Mangini rediscovered his brain during the bye.

The O-line didn't play that good, which led to our defeat.

The Jets played better and congrats to them.

Now, I hope we can win our 3next games...

unless McNabb got you THIRTY POINTS today, you were still getting STEAMROLLED... DOMINATED.. the can of WHOOP ASS was digested!! :evil:

Anyone see that celebration when the Seattle kicker tackled Hester?? oh it was GOLD!! B )

If I'm correct Nabb left the game in the second with a high ankle sprain :P

And Tony is taking me in my money league to the TOP this year!!! $3,400 here i come!!

that would be accurate... and AJ "Touchy" Feely lead them to victory (hey Miami... if you're going to make moron calls on 4th and 2 like that... STOP SHOWING UP would ya?? :P)

Well sadly I think i am sunk in my money league.... but I am ROARING back in NJDevs! :koolaid:

God, Brady is telling Moss to go over the top because hes going to throw it to him before the plays and Buffalo still cant stop the dynamic duo... 35-7

Hey crash I like when Owens does well, it just elevates the play of the "other 81" to and even higher level :-)

and now hes playing defense batting hail mary's down... hey didnt owens play on defense to today?

Belichek with a big kiss my ass buffalo going for it on 4th down

Edited by njdevils783

on top of it i was up 55 going into tonight in my fantasy league now up 1 thanks to 5 tds. 4 moss 1 watson. i need bench players now.

ummm.... like madden said just stop them

you know. i would agree with you but there has to be some kind on unwritten code in football. dont be an a$$hole is one.

on top of it i was up 55 going into tonight in my fantasy league now up 1 thanks to 5 tds. 4 moss 1 watson. i need bench players now.

you know. i would agree with you but there has to be some kind on unwritten code in football. dont be an a$$hole is one.

Patriots are runnng a HB that noone has even heard of on draw plays and hes still picking up 14 yards... like Madden said what do you want them to do? punt on 3rd down? theres still a football game going on.... with that said Brady probably wont even play the 4th quarter