GDT: Alert: Domestic Violence Showdown Gio VS Gio (Mtl @ NJ). 3/16/13

Devil Fan

i never praised Larsson lol if you look at most of my Larsson's related posts im REALLY sceptical that he was worth our 4th pick.

I think the edited post above mine mentioned Greene and Larsson had a good game while say Zids cost the team a point, either that or I was on a different page of this thread. I'm posting mobile so it's annoying to search.

Edit: It was in response to Smantas post at the bottom of the last page.

Edited by Devils731

I think the edited post above mine mentioned Greene and Larsson had a good game while say Zids cost the team a point, either that or I was on a different page of this thread. I'm posting mobile so it's annoying to search.

ah ok, so i can be pissed at Zid in peace then ?

You can say that about any defenseman though. Greene had some bad giveaways, Sal had his usual blunders, etc. I can live with a young guy like Larsson making mistakes, but I can't deal with a veteran throwing a blind pass up the middle of the ice. Not to mention Larsson plays against stiffer comp

im still really mad at Zid for that bonehead play that led to the winning goal

The worst thing is that he didn't take his man.  LOL.    Ended up the guy coming in from the other side tipped it in, but c'mon.    I guess he was amazed by his own boneheadness in teeing up a pass for Tinordi.

Zids giveaway was ridiculous. He passed it right to the point. He could have popped it out of the zone. Worst thing that happens is it goes over the boards and it's a penalty.

or could have tried so send it around the boards... or in the air or wtv, anywhere but where he sent it... slow pass right to the point for a perfect shot.