2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

While the above is true, I like to think that Devils conspiracy theorists at least use logical arguments. "The league goes against the Devils because they are a small market nobody cares about" - I'm not saying that is the case, just that it is a logical argument to use.

When the Rag fans claim a conspiracy, it's ridiculous. Yes, the league WANTS New York to fail, it's only the biggest media market in the country. Absolute garbage.

By the way, the other day a co-worker of mine said to me "Bro, how can you root against the Rangers, we're (NJ and NY) neighbors." I couldn't care less if Pittsburgh won the cup, knock these fools into submission and out of the playoffs as soon as possible.

I didn't go into detail about Pens fans, but I have read something along the lines of, "of course the NHL wants (so and so team to win), they know Pittsburgh is a set hockey market, but they need (insert small market team) to win and have a good playoff run to stabilize that market."

So when you have that logic, you can have a situation where any team's fans thinks the league wants their opponents to win.

not sure how scheduling back to back games in a series would be helping one team any more or less than the other.. both teams have to play the back to back?.. ridiculous theyre going to lose anyway so whatever.. lets go pittsburg

Rags fans sh!t list continues to grow.

Lindros

Holik - Kind of unwarranted since he still put up his normal numbers with the Rags

Gomez - same as Holik

Drury - same as Holik and Gomez sans his last two years

Redden

Gaborik - 2 great years and 2 so so years

Richards

Nash

St. Louis

Star players tend to fail in NYC.  It's quite funny.

Funny how all of the bandwagon ranger fans stopped posting on facebook after game one.

Looks like it will be another year of the "king" not winning a cup.

Careful.

Rags are on deaths door. Couldn't be happier

and yes a lot of the facebook frontrunners are in early hibernation

Lundqvist. Give me a break on the Jokinen goal. It was SLIGHTLY deflected. That was a bad goal pure and simple. Left uncovered down low, bad angle, and he jabs at it with his stick (and misses) when he should've just let it come to him. Played that terribly.

Malkin goal needs to be stopped too

Edited by '7'

Why does TG post so much about the games that are on TV? I feel like he's just reiterating what the broadcasters are saying...

He is watching the games from the press box, so he has no idea what is being said on the broadcasts.

Edit: Press box..not press conference.

Edited by devilsrule33

Rags are on deaths door. Couldn't be happier

and yes a lot of the facebook frontrunners are in early hibernation

Lundqvist. Give me a break on the Jokinen goal. It was SLIGHTLY deflected. That was a bad goal pure and simple. Left uncovered down low, bad angle, and he jabs at it with his stick (and misses) when he should've just let it come to him. Played that terribly.

Malkin goal needs to be stopped too

Yep. If he is square to the shooter, the Joki goal never happens. Instead he's so far back into the net his feet are behind the line.