GDT: 1/21/14 Blues @ Devils

Mike Brown

Flyers postponed tonight. We'll see if the Devils keep it goin.

LETS GO DEVILS

The Devils and Blues are both off tomorrow. Unless there's another event scheduled at the arena tomorrow night, there's no reason they couldn't just postpone until tomorrow night. Why put everyone in harm's way if you don't have to?

I don't what the Blues' schedule is though after tomorrow, or where they have to go after this.

Edited by MadDog2020

There are only three teams in the NHL that allow fewer goals in an average game than the Devils. They are LA, Boston and St Louis. So here we are a team that can't score goals up against a team that doesn't allow many goals. Should be interesting.

Go Devils

Why did they start Cory tonight? Devils don't score with Cory in net.

The Devils and Blues are both off tomorrow. Unless there's another event scheduled at the arena tomorrow night, there's no reason they couldn't just postpone until tomorrow night. Why put everyone in harm's way if you don't have to?

Jay-Z concert tomorrow, TG tweeted tomorrow not an option.

I came to post something like that. Parkway ans 280 are complete sh!t right now. Parkway south not moving, 280 the same.

15 min drive home from newark today is over 2 hours now and still not done (and that is going north which is kinda moving)

I had tix for tonight but I don't think i am going. Sucks. Took me an hour and twenty to get  home today. Usually 25 mins.

No WAY!  Everyone I knew back in the day always went anyhow.  You know the famous game back in 200...whatever.  If they cancel tonight then this is a weak wussbag team and Lou has lost control and that's why everything is doodoo now!

DM - you're just old now :giggle:  I'll forgive you.  :P

I remember a game a few years ago the day after Christmas against Toronto- it was right after Lemaire took over after the MacLean firing. Zajac and Elias wound up having to sleep in Zajac's car on the side of 280 with the heat cranking (I remember reading them telling TG about it), Clarkson and his dad were out there helping people get their stuck cars off the road, the Leafs bus got stuck on the Turnpike... Lookin' like one of those nights tonight. If you go, stay safe.

I remember a game a few years ago the day after Christmas against Toronto- it was right after Lemaire took over after the MacLean firing. Zajac and Elias wound up having to sleep in Zajac's car on the side of 280 with the heat cranking (I remember reading them telling TG about it), Clarkson and his dad were out there helping people get their stuck cars off the road, the Leafs bus got stuck on the Turnpike... Lookin' like one of those nights tonight. If you go, stay safe.

i remember this! zajac and elias are neighbors