OT Update: Victory! Free ticket drawing coming soon

JWomp

When does this round voting end? Friday 3pm eastern, right?

Edited by Masked Fan

When does this round voting end? Friday 3pm eastern, right?

Yeah, 3 p.m. Friday. It's incredibly close right now...145 to 144 (we are losing by one).

Voted. Just as a question, were you at game 6 vs the rangers near the drummers? You remind me of someone I met there.

Thanks! No, I wasn't at that game...sorry haha.

can we please delete this thread.

Why? It's not like I'm some guy with 1 post who signed up yesterday specifically to spam the board for votes. I asked permission to post it, too. It's labeled "OT" for a reason...so if you don't want to click it or do it, don't. I mean, the thread has almost 1,000 views, so most people who read my post aren't voting (considering we only have 144 votes), but those people aren't complaining about it.

Voted... I can have my dog's FB page vote too if you want =P

Yes please! Haha.

It's a long-time poster asking for a favor during the quietest part of the off-season. I don't see the harm.

Thank you!

Edited by JWomp

because it has 0 relevance to the Devils

Hey, he tied it in with free Devils tickets.

If this was the playoffs, sure. If this was the regular season, sure. If this was pre-season... sure?

But it's the dog days of August... where we get excited about depth players signing in Albany.

Hey, he tied it in with free Devils tickets.

If this was the playoffs, sure. If this was the regular season, sure. If this was pre-season... sure?

But it's the dog days of August... where we get excited about depth players signing in Albany.

Yeah at this point in the year just seeing a new thread is exciting.. Typically throughout the season I'll think of interesting thread ideas that have to wait until summer.. My "Devils Fans In the NHL" thread was one of those.. It creates clutter during the season, but this time of year it's something to post about to pass the time

Plus, he got DevilMinder's approval so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks lol