Lou on TSN Radio today (5:30 EST)

ghdi

hahaha He just blatantly dodged question number one.

"Can you tell us at what point talks started between you and Vancouver regarding Schneider?"

"Eh, that's not really necessary, but.... bla bla bla bla bla bla..."

I assume that means talks started quite some time ago. lol.

Gave us an insight into how guarded Lou really is. Of course there are no leaks in this organization because Lou discusses nothing with nobody. I wonder if Conte even knew? He agrees to a deal Saturday night and tells his entire staff seconds before they are about to pick, "oh ya, I traded our pick last night." They must have been fuming, even if they know this is par for the course with Lou. It must take a special person to work in the Devils organization in management at least. I did enjoy how Lou said to the affect that, "it may be right or it may be wrong, but that is how we do it in our organization."

it's not a lack of trust - it's keeping a burden.  Would you trust yourself with news like that?  You can't even tell your wife even.  You can't even think "Well of course Lou told so and so so I can talk to them about it."  Nope.

Seriously - this is why there is no heir apparent to Lou.