Devils "around the Horn"

Legion15

There are a bunch of different topics on "DevilsTV" on the team site. Do any of their responses surprise you?

Cam Janssen's favorite reality show: The Bachelor

Kovy's favorite app: Angry Birds

Palmieri's fav band: Phish (Phish!?)

Clarkson's favorite tv show: Likes Seinfeld, but watching Jersey Shore lately :rolleyes:

Kovy's favorite movie : Scary Movie

Some of them surprised me but most I wasn't surprised

There are a bunch of different topics on "DevilsTV" on the team site. Do any of their responses surprise you?

Cam Janssen's favorite reality show: The Bachelor

Kovy's favorite app: Angry Birds

Palmieri's fav band: Phish (Phish!?)

Clarkson's favorite tv show: Likes Seinfeld, but watching Jersey Shore lately :rolleyes:

Some of them surprised me but most I wasn't surprised

what's a Palmieri?

I also watched the videos. Looked like Volchenkov was getting irritated having to think about his answers, especially when he had to decide between waffles or pancakes he had to like take a big breath to stop from tearing someone's head off.

OK but what does he mean? Does he like the movie, "Scary Movie" or in a Russian way is he saying he likes scary movies?

Edited by ben00rs

OK but what does he mean? Does he like the movie, "Scary Movie" or in a Russian way is he saying he likes scary movies?

he talks about comedy film "scary movie". he talks about it in other interview for russian papers

art-house isn`t for hockey players =-)

But we can't!! It may give away strategy or make them seem human, or whatever reason Lou has for that...

Haha, I love Lou but I wish he would lighten up

It would make them more popular with the fans and therefore they will demand a higher salary.

Lou is still stuck in the Dark Ages.

It would make them more popular with the fans and therefore they will demand a higher salary.

Lou is still stuck in the Dark Ages.

so you are saying lou lives in the dark ages for the team not doing something like this, in a thread of the team doing stuff like this.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

so you are saying lou lives in the dark ages for the team not doing something like this, in a thread of the team doing stuff like this.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

It's a first step but honestly I doubt this is Lou's doing but instead JVB marketing teams idea.

I also watched the videos. Looked like Volchenkov was getting irritated having to think about his answers, especially when he had to decide between waffles or pancakes he had to like take a big breath to stop from tearing someone's head off.

LMAO :giggle:

It would be cool if some of the players had a twitter

While I think Lou goes too far, and stuff like this is great, IMO twitter should stay a no no. Too many times guys say something stupid on twitter and it causes trouble. Look at Cromartie on Tebow.