CAR @ NJ 7PM

RunninWithTheDevil

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there tonight. I can't stand this freggin team!! Cory knew what he was getting into when he came here; I don't wanna hear it from him. Yeah it sucks but it's not like Marty is gonna play another 5 years. The team needs to score more in general not just when Cory is in net.

I'll be there tonight. I can't stand this freggin team!! Cory knew what he was getting into when he came here; I don't wanna hear it from him. Yeah it sucks but it's not like Marty is gonna play another 5 years. The team needs to score more in general not just when Cory is in net.

Cory didn't choose to come here.  He was traded here, and will be free to leave as a FA after next season.  Although I don't like that he is making his opinions/feeling public on the subject, I can certainly understand where he is coming from as he has played very well thus far.

It's not like Brodeur has been bad in the last 2 losses, or over the last 10 games he has played for that matter.  Pete's decision here is not completely off the wall.  That said, I agree with most in believing that Cory should get the start because both goalies are playing very well and, there is no reason to sit Cory for 3 straight games.