Cheap Jerseys

mikepeluso8

I just got my henrique premier jersey customized by EPS. For the jersey that I got on sale from sports express going out of business sale last year and lettering fees I paid $130.

BTW there should be no bubbling.

Go have fun with your terrible looking jerseys. They provide good comedy at the arena.

What do you care what MUTUAL fans wear? You sound like a catty woman that can't believe Brian is wearing his fake Elias jersey. What do you care what clothes people that aren't you wear? Just take a step back and read what you;re typing.

Maybe the reebook premier doesnt look that bad for a devils jersey cause theres no shoulder patches but as soon you have patches its terrible, its not even a real patch sewed to the jersey its like those... Plasticish printed thing cheaply sewed and it makes the jersey look so horribly bad... Plus they have that huge grey patch at the bottom right screaming IM NOT AN AUTHENTIC JERsEY plus the reebok logo on the sleeve which is not even there on the real jersey... Wtf?

Edited by SterioDesign

Heres a challenge... Find me a website where they are not over $300 or damn near for a reebok edge with nameplate and numbers... Cause i certainly never saw it and looked around really often.

Meigray.com

Go to clearance and they have a couple of authentic edge jerseys for $99 plus shipping. Send it to EPS with player name of choice and that will run about $60 plus shipping. Total not including shipping is $160 and shipping will take it to about $190 since you are in Canada. Would be cheaper if you were in the US.

Edited by DevsMan84

What do you care what MUTUAL fans wear? You sound like a catty woman that can't believe Brian is wearing his fake Elias jersey. What do you care what clothes people that aren't you wear? Just take a step back and read what you;re typing.

So you have no problem with people wearing clothing made with slave labor that benefits organized crime? (If you think the labor conditions reebok uses to make the official jerseys is bad, wait till you see the kind of labor they use for the fake jerseys)

Also the team you love is not getting their share as well. Think about it before you whine and worry about the devils financial situation like they have been the past couple of years before a couple weeks ago.

Maybe the reebook premier doesnt look that bad for a devils jersey cause theres no shoulder patches but as soon you have patches its terrible, its not even a real patch sewed to the jersey its like those... Plasticish printed thing cheaply sewed and it makes the jersey look so horribly bad... Plus they have that huge grey patch at the bottom right screaming IM NOT AN AUTHENTIC JERsEY plus the reebok logo on the sleeve which is not even there on the real jersey... Wtf?

Then buy a CCM replica jersey from eBay. There are tons of them there for less than $100 that doesn't use the jock tag and they don't use plastic patches. Plus it's the same style that the devils wore when they won their cups.

Not to be "that guy" but don't we already have a jersey thread in the marketplace? Why do we need one here? I am confused.

But as long as we are on the subject...personally I've never seen a problem with getting the jerseys from NHL.com's shop. Reasonably priced and they look great. I love the Larsson jersey I got from there. (But I don't consider myself a "jersey nut" like some people do haha.)

I have some bad bubbling on the logo of my Nieuwendyk jersey though. Thought about replacing the logo on that. (CCM white) Would anyone know how to go about that? I assume the Devils Den would take care of that?

Edited by TheMazz

Then buy a CCM replica jersey from eBay. There are tons of them there for less than $100 that doesn't use the jock tag and they don't use plastic patches. Plus it's the same style that the devils wore when they won their cups.

So you have no problem with people wearing clothing made with slave labor that benefits organized crime? (If you think the labor conditions reebok uses to make the official jerseys is bad, wait till you see the kind of labor they use for the fake jerseys)

Also the team you love is not getting their share as well. Think about it before you whine and worry about the devils financial situation like they have been the past couple of years before a couple weeks ago.

That is such a reach. What source do you have of Chinese gangs selling knock off jerseys? And you can't possibly tell me that's your reason for buying the authentics. There aren't blood diamonds it's cloth and patches give me a fvcking break. And as for me not supporting my team, I buy regular apperal from them, but why give them more than i have to when the NHL collectively has proven they don't care about their fans.

For the record, I have a lot of "authentic" replicas, both CCM and Reebok and 3 legit authentics.

But years ago, I went on Ebay, and got 2 fakes. A red Gio and White marty. The red one is absolutely better than my white Marty. Both aren't too bad, but they are awful and I rarely wear them, especially to games..

In my opinion, the best solution is to just get one of the old style CCMs on ebay. You can usually find them for like $50 and you don't have to resort to wearing a counterfeit, which ALL have the wrong font, usually in addition to bubbling, wrong shade of red, wrong spacing in the stripes, and/or a crooked crest.

I certainly understand not wanting to buy one of the new Edge jerseys. I refuse to buy one as well. The replicas are crappy quality compared to the pre-Edge CCMs and Kohos, and the authentics are too expensive and I still think the shape of them looks ridiculous and I hate what Reebok has done to hockey jerseys, forcing teams to come up with stupid designs with vertical piping and dumb sleeve designs, etc. Meanwhile, I also refuse to buy a jersey that looks like garbage, so that rules out the knockoffs.

Also, the pre-Edge CCM jerseys were awesome. They felt great, the cut actually looked like what a hockey jersey should look like and not a dress shirt or baseball jersey, and they were much more durable than the crap floating around these days. Not to mention, you can get a Stanley Cup patch on it from a year that we actually won the whole thing, as well as a player that will never go out of style--Stevens, Daneyko, Niedermayer, Brodeur, Elias, etc.

• Like 1

That is such a reach. What source do you have of Chinese gangs selling knock off jerseys? And you can't possibly tell me that's your reason for buying the authentics. There aren't blood diamonds it's cloth and patches give me a fvcking break. And as for me not supporting my team, I buy regular apperal from them, but why give them more than i have to when the NHL collectively has proven they don't care about their fans.

Do some quick research on knockoff jerseys and there are plenty of articles showing that it had links to organized crime. I mean where the hell you think it is coming from and has enough capital over there to start this?

If you can find a knockoff that looks exactly like the real thing, go for it. However, I have yet to see a hockey jersey knockoff that isn't obviously a knockoff. That's why my personal preference is to buy the real thing. And yes, people can tell. If they couldn't, this thread wouldn't even exist.

My thoughts exactly!

Wearing a knockoff is like driving a rusted out 1971 Ford Pinto with no bumpers but thinking you look just as good as the guy at the traffic light next to you in his 2012 Aston Martin.

I personally don't care if other people wear knockoffs, but I just think they look awful. It's so easy to spot a fake and I cringe when I see how bad some of them are.

And as others have said...it is not expensive to get a truly authentic jersey. MeiGray sells blank authentics for under $100. Getting them customized by Exclusive Pro only costs $65 or so. That's $165 for an EXACT copy of the on-ice jerseys the Devils wear. A great deal.

Edited by JWomp

IMG_0631-1_zps9c55069c.jpg

Compared to my authentic from Meigray/Exclusive pro:

3-1.jpg

I've seen worse fakes than the one posted in this thread, but I still think the real thing is a million times nicer.

Edited by JWomp

i don't think no one here is arguing that the real thing is not a lot nicer. Of course it is... just like a BMW is a lot more nicer than a civic...

it's just that some people are fine with the cheap knockout and can't justify spending an extra $100+ for a jersey.

In my opinion, the best solution is to just get one of the old style CCMs on ebay. You can usually find them for like $50 and you don't have to resort to wearing a counterfeit, which ALL have the wrong font, usually in addition to bubbling, wrong shade of red, wrong spacing in the stripes, and/or a crooked crest.

this is what i do. mostly because i just prefer the older style to the new, but you can usually find a decent deal for a good used jersey thats in relatively good condition. got my nieuwendyk jersey for like $30 this way.

My thoughts exactly!

Wearing a knockoff is like driving a rusted out 1971 Ford Pinto with no bumpers but thinking you look just as good as the guy at the traffic light next to you in his 2012 Aston Martin.

I personally don't care if other people wear knockoffs, but I just think they look awful. It's so easy to spot a fake and I cringe when I see how bad some of them are.

And as others have said...it is not expensive to get a truly authentic jersey. MeiGray sells blank authentics for under $100. Getting them customized by Exclusive Pro only costs $65 or so. That's $165 for an EXACT copy of the on-ice jerseys the Devils wear. A great deal.

But nobody that's pro fake is saying they're as good. Personally, I don't understand the need for a perfect looking jersey. Sure it would be nice but it's nothing i'm going to lose sleep over. Plus, as I stated before, I'd rather pour money into 4 jerseys and support my team that way than one solid one.

And regarding MeiGray, can you point me to the wearable jerseys? Everything I see on that site is like, game worn/signed jerseys and memorabilia

These are not working parents looking for jerseys for their kids. According to the profiles of most of the people on the thread they are 18-25 year olds.

Also they know better because they are admitting they are buying knockoffs.

When I see posts from people who are crying poverty over jerseys yet got to a ton of games a year I just find it odd. If you don't want to spill things on your jersey then don't wear it to games. I've been to plenty of games without a jersey on.

For clarification, I would NEVER wear a Devils jersey to a Devils game...that is just not me. To each his own. I am a street clothes or after work clothes kinda guy at games.

This thread was started so I could get a few random jerseys (just ordered a yellow, old school Mario Lemieux jersey) to play adult hockey with...that is it, nothing more, nothing less.

I should have clarified a long time ago, but the debate was a fun one.

But nobody that's pro fake is saying they're as good. Personally, I don't understand the need for a perfect looking jersey. Sure it would be nice but it's nothing i'm going to lose sleep over. Plus, as I stated before, I'd rather pour money into 4 jerseys and support my team that way than one solid one.

And regarding MeiGray, can you point me to the wearable jerseys? Everything I see on that site is like, game worn/signed jerseys and memorabilia

http://www.meigray.c...dParentID=57411

It's in the Clearance section

Also when you buy 4 fake jerseys, the royalties for use of the logo is not going to the Devils. That is not supporting the team.

Edited by DevsMan84

Word to that.

"No wayyyyyyy Martha! That is NOT a real Louie bag...no way no how!"

• Like 1

http://www.meigray.c...dParentID=57411

It's in the Clearance section

Also when you buy 4 fake jerseys, the royalties for use of the logo is not going to the Devils. That is not supporting the team.

well buying a game worn jersey or any other kind of 2nd hand jersey doesnt give royalties to the devils either. its been "bought" already. not really sure tho but if theres any extra money from that its probly going to the NHL instead which im sure we dont feel like supporting much.

well buying a game worn jersey or any other kind of 2nd hand jersey doesnt give royalties to the devils either. its been "bought" already. not really sure tho but if theres any extra money from that its probly going to the NHL instead which im sure we dont feel like supporting much.

The royalties go to the Devils on the original purchase by Meigray. When you buy a knockoff, none of the money from any of the purchases of that jersey goes toward the Devils.

For clarification, I would NEVER wear a Devils jersey to a Devils game...that is just not me. To each his own. I am a street clothes or after work clothes kinda guy at games.

No offense, but why? I have always wondered why people who own a Devils jersey sometimes go to games in normal clothes. It would seem to me that the most fitting place to wear a Devils jersey would be a Devils game.

No offense, but why? I have always wondered why people who own a Devils jersey sometimes go to games in normal clothes. It would seem to me that the most fitting place to wear a Devils jersey would be a Devils game.

Do whatever makes you happy, I say. Yeah, some of the knockoffs can look REALLY bad, and yeah, I wouldn't want to wear them myself...but for some people, that really is all they can afford. Or maybe they're so new to the game that they don't realize that whatever they're wearing isn't terribly accurate.

Here is how I see it, if I see them at a Devils game:

1) They're rooting for the Devils.

2) They've bought a ticket, which only helps the Devils cause.

3) In time, if their budget increases, or they find a good deal, maybe they'll upgrade.

At least they're in the building and spending what they can.

I always feel out of place if I'm not wearing my jersey there. Even if I have a jacket over it I feel weird

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.