Bernier re-signed by Devils

ghdi

Good for him, felt awful for him after that sh!t that went down in Game 6. It's like everyone was going to make him out to be the goat.

Good for him, felt awful for him after that sh!t that went down in Game 6. It's like everyone was going to make him out to be the goat.

It seemed to me like everyone from the players to the fans rallied behind him rather than scapegoating him.. Now he can redeem himself

He has nothing to redeem. If it wasn't for his and his linemates play throughout the postseason, it would be very unlikely for us to be in that position in the first place. Very happy with these signings today.

Tell him that.. TG made it sound like he blamed himself anyway so now maybe he'll have a little extra to work for

Good for him. I want him kicking ass next year.

I was extremely anti-Bernier in the days that followed Game 6, but can honestly say that has passed and now I'm 100% in favor of this move. If nothing else, we have a guy with something to prove next season. Sometimes the greatest triumphs are borne from the hardest heartbreaks. '94 comes to mind.

Welcome back, Bernie.