DeBoer On The Cusp Of

William D'Aquila

Lou has sh!tcanned better coaches, he's sh!tcanned worse. I don't think there's anything special about DeBoer but I gather Lou realizes there isn't anything better out there this summer either.

I thinking if Lou is trying to make a value judgement on DeBoer, I think he sees a coach, who has done nearly as well as he could with what he had, even getting the team to the SCF when it looked like we were first-round exiters in March. You can't really ask more of a coach than to get the team playing at its potential. If Lou could get him on anything, it would be the lack of scoring.

Doesn't surprise me the majority of people on this forum don't have a clue. From the anti-Deboer crowd to those that blame Brodeur for missing the playoffs despite the Devils having a better record with him in net.

Now, you're just deliberately trying to troll.

Doesn't surprise me the majority of people on this forum don't have a clue. From the anti-Deboer crowd to those that blame Brodeur for missing the playoffs despite the Devils having a better record with him in net.

How about you just simply elaborate next time instead of being condescending about it?

How is it that outrageous that an members of an American forum aren't familiar with a segment or whatever on the CBC?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How about you just simply elaborate next time instead of being condescending about it?

How is it that outrageous that an members of an American forum aren't familiar with a segment or whatever on the CBC?

Didn't see the need as I live in America and watch hockey, yet I am somehow very familiar with not only the term and its connection with the CBC.

Now, you're just deliberately trying to troll.

Nope, the majority of you are spoiled, the same goes for the posters at hfboards.

The fact that a sizable minority wants to fire Lou and Pete DeBoer shows how clueless this fan-base is. Lou has managed to rebuild the team from the net out again, which is how the Devils dominated the league for nearly 20 years, but hey lets fire him because we've had a rough stretch. There is no way he knew Kovy would retire and Parise would leave.

As for DeBoer our best player is 42 years old, and despite that the Devils were in position for a playoff spot up until this week. If the Devils had the Avs record in 1 goal games the Devils would have 104 points going into today's game. The system works and the players will come.

I mean most hockey fans generally know what HNIC is but yeah, it's pretty condescending for someone to come in with >50 posts and whine about everyone being a spoiled know-nothing.  It's typical around here lately though, makes me want to leave like Chico, or at least just close this part of the board up and stay in the Locker Room/Fantasy areas where it's a small gathering and this s*it doesn't happen  :P

Edited by NJDevs4978