Bergfors

Jdub

Oh crap--if ESPN is talking about the Devils and they're saying something other than "this is the year they're finally not going to make the playoffs"...maybe we won't actually make the playoffs...

they're trying to reverse-jinx us

Im really hoping Nik is given second line ice time and some time on the PP this year, the clip devs4life posted shows he has the offensive ifts to sucseed, the speed of the hands and his skating are excellnt, and the way he got that shot off was pretty impressive.

I would hope he gets 15 goals 20 assists next year, but that dose make you wonder about the drop off from Gionta's production and how this team is going to pick up the slack in other areas, and i think most will be looking at Mr Rolston.

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

Im really hoping Nik is given second line ice time and some time on the PP this year, the clip devs4life posted shows he has the offensive ifts to sucseed, the speed of the hands and his skating are excellnt, and the way he got that shot off was pretty impressive.

I would hope he gets 15 goals 20 assists next year, but that dose make you wonder about the drop off from Gionta's production and how this team is going to pick up the slack in other areas, and i think most will be looking at Mr Rolston.

I'd be very happy with 15 goals and 20 assists.

I think playing with Elias and Rolston he would get numbers in the 20g 25a range.. I don't think that's unreasonable. I mean he really didnt play with anyone his 4 years down in lowell with Elias's talent. So lets see what happens.

I think playing with Elias and Rolston he would get numbers in the 20g 25a range.. I don't think that's unreasonable. I mean he really didnt play with anyone his 4 years down in lowell with Elias's talent. So lets see what happens.

I think that is what Lou and Conte were thinking too, based on some of their comments last year.

If Elias takes him under his wing, he can put up some pretty good numbers in his rookie year.

I think that is what Lou and Conte were thinking too, based on some of their comments last year.

If Elias takes him under his wing, he can put up some pretty good numbers in his rookie year.

Bergfors has got to be chomping at the bit. Especially because he's had small doses of the NHL. IMO, in his VERY limited amount of ice time he looked good

I'd be very happy with 15 goals and 20 assists.

If he's given a decent amount of time on the second PP and is placed on the second line, I'd say that these numbers are definitely possible. I think you could even add a few more assists onto that prediction considering he'd likely play with Elias if on the second line.

If he's given a decent amount of time on the second PP and is placed on the second line, I'd say that these numbers are definitely possible. I think you could even add a few more assists onto that prediction considering he'd likely play with Elias if on the second line.

He needs to play on the 2nd line if we want him to replace gionta because he'll need that ice time.

• 4 weeks later...