Website changes?

USAkid90

You can browse this site on your cell phone now. There is a PDA/Cell skin.

Accounts can be directly linked to facebook accounts now. More info displayed on each account. Tons of stuff

Awesome sauce. I like the facebook thing.

That was a feature I turned off awhile ago because it was being abused. I turned it back on as a test. I will leave it on for now.

Just to throw my 2 cents in about that, I'm not really a fan of it, i feel like you can get really lost in the posts within posts within posts...

Oh hai I'm posting frum mai fone kthxbye.

Yeah, the mobile skin's pretty sweet. No more having to struggle with the full board squeezed onto a phone, this puppy's optimized for mobile devices. I already have a few things in mind that I want to pop the hood and tweak, but all in all it's real good. Can't wait to get to an actual computer and check out the full site.

Oh hai I'm posting frum mai fone kthxbye.

Yeah, the mobile skin's pretty sweet. No more having to struggle with the full board squeezed onto a phone, this puppy's optimized for mobile devices. I already have a few things in mind that I want to pop the hood and tweak, but all in all it's real good. Can't wait to get to an actual computer and check out the full site.

Geek! Actually it looks no different on the iPhone but I could be doing something wrong.

Okay I enabled facebook Connect. Essentially allows the two to be shared back and forth, like shared status and so forth. Go to your name on top right, click settings, then profile settings. Enable facebook, make sure you are logged into facebook first.

• Like 2