Gomez to Shanahan, one-timer SCORE!!!!

AveryIsGay

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahahaha

We're 4-0-0 against you this year.

Gomez was the best forward on the ice all game, including a pretty set-up for GWG.

Stopped dead in your tracks during your win streak.

We break our 3 game skid against you.

Hank gets his 15th win and 5th shutout.

All in all an enjoyable evening.

Have a nice night.

Edited by TravisZajac

Really..I thought that was the main perk of being an admin...getting to flex your internet powers. I know thats what I have been gunning for all these years.

To AIG....what can the Devils say right now, rangers clearly have the better team IMO. I don't think New York has a playoff tested team though.

Yeah it's a perk... and it's cute once, then dumb things get done (NLD Closed remember that??)... and then it becomes other silly little things... it blows out of control VERY fast

and while yes he's a troll, assface and retard... changing his poster name is:

1. childish

2. only makes him come back and sign up with a dumber name

3. encourages trolling friends of his to come too

and before you know it... the board goes to sh!t... you know... like July 1 was!!!!

it's not the way you handle the situation, that's all

Yeah it's a perk... and it's cute once, then dumb things get done (NLD Closed remember that??)... and then it becomes other silly little things... it blows out of control VERY fast

1. childish

and before you know it... the board goes to sh!t... you know... like July 1 was!!!!

I was being sarcastic. It is very childish and I hope the admin's name remains undisclosed because I would lose quite a bit of respect for he or she as a person. I have a good idea who it was anyway though.

1. childish

1. childish

very convenient to live in the now when all we would here from you Rags fans was that we never beat you in the playoffs yada yada yada.

Your pathetic franchise missed the playoffs for 7 years in a row with the likes of Gretsky and Messier and you still talk like you have this great think going on. You have been brainwashed. You are not the faithful...you are the ignorant to believe year in and year out that you have an awesome team....and MSG just keeps taking your money and brainwashing you.

You still talk about the 94 cup like it was yesterday...it was 17 years ago!!!!

WAKE UP FOOL!

No the trap still sucks, except we don't play a trap. And fine lets talk about the past, specifically 1994 when beating a rival in a playoff series led to a Stanley Cup not bragging rights on who didn't win the cup that year. Oh, sick burn!!!

And to everyone talking about Aves not being on the team next season, I highly doubt it.