GDT: Rangers @ Devils - 7PM

nick17112

Hi guys,

Im going for 3-0-0 on the season and boy I would love for this one to be a W. Its about time we beat those Rags and show them that we will once again reign supreme.

Rangers v Devils Preview Right Here

Now with Avery gone and he's appeared to have 'gone in the head' too, but there are still plenty of agitators. So lets get rough with them and show them that you can't come to THE ROCK and beat us down.

We all ten to have one common belief on this forum:

ny-rangers-suck.jpg

avery.jpg

Looks like the tables have turned Sean'y boy - Everyone in the NHL is giving you this finger now so F*** Off

I see Parise and Elias to continue the hot streak - So lets demolish them and let me hear you scream

LETS GO DEVILS

:koolaid:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, beat these guys already.

And why is God's name do the Devils have SIX games in hand on the Rangers? Two or three is one thing...but six is absurd.

I haven't been this excited to go to a game in a loooooooooooooong time and I've been to my share of great games.... but something about this one.... oh, I know... it's the FVCKING CATALINA WINE MIXER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! POW!!! POW!!!

Anyway, hope Salvador is 100%, hope Rupper takes some liberties with some pansies in white shirts, and I hope that our top 6 is on their top game and this could be a fun night. Let's go Clemmer!!!

OK, it is time to change back this rivalry to the way it was and the way it belongs with the Devils on the winning side. For over 12-years plus the Devils have dominated the NYR and now it is the time to get that back.

Clemmensen needs to continue to play solid as he is playing better than Lundqvist right now. Time for the Devils to score a bunch of goals on Lundqvist and maybe just maybe he will take himself out of the game again.

Devils need to stay out of the penalty box and to capitalize on their PP chances in this game. The PK needs to be solid for this one and the Devils will be just fine. The Devils are just about at full strength-minus Greene and Brodeur-and should be a good measuring stick for them tonight in this game. Rupp will be back in the line up on the Holik-Clarkson line and hopefully that big line will do some damage control. It's time to turn back this rivalry the way it belongs with the Devils winning.

Get the win Devils and get er done!

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil:

elmer2afof3il9.jpg

cc32.jpg

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS! :evil:

GDT Picture Mascot:

njbind.jpg

snow-custom.jpg

rngr-suck1.gif

rangersuck1.jpg

fvck-you-guys.jpg

Thank you eaglejelly. I swear these guys keep forgetting that the GDT mascot is winning us games! For shame! Anywho...

:koolaid: :koolaid: Let's Go Devils! :koolaid: :koolaid:

P.S. I'm still drunk from last night...is that bad? Oh and I opened another beer hmmm....thoughts, comments?

A little pregame celebration, eh?

A little of that and a little of that fact that I finally got my TV turned back on and got to drink for the first time in 5 days.

Oh a little story for you all for this fine GDT....

I got up for work yesterday around 11...I had to work 2-10:30. I leave for work around 1:30. My roommate texts me around 3ish with a picture of our slider glass door shattered saying someone shot our door. Now a couple months ago my neighbor downstairs had her bedroom window shot out with a air rifle. Immediately I think of this scumbag kid that lives behind me. (I live in an apartment complex) Anyway, I'm at work so I tell my girlfriend to call the cops when she gets home from work. Cops come, then they go to the kids apartment and find the gun. Kid is gonna be fvcked lol. I know not that interesting but I'm to lazy to elaborate. All I know is I have a 7 year old and a 10 month old son and that kids crap coulda hurt someone.

Wow rant nevermind.

P.S. My beautiful kids are in my avatar LOL Last year my daughter got into a yelling match with another kid who was in her kindergarden class because he was wearing a Rangers jersey. She told him that she didn't like him because he liked "The team who's name we're not allowed to say"

HAHA I'm so happy she'll be here tonight so we can watch the game together. I brought her up right...hating the Rags and their fans :)

P.S. My beautiful kids are in my avatar LOL Last year my daughter got into a yelling match with another kid who was in her kindergarden class because he was wearing a Rangers jersey. She told him that she didn't like him because he liked "The team who's name we're not allowed to say"

HAHA I'm so happy she'll be here tonight so we can watch the game together. I brought her up right...hating the Rags and their fans :)

Congrats for the good education you are giving to your children

Thank you eaglejelly. I swear these guys keep forgetting that the GDT mascot is winning us games! For shame! Anywho...

:koolaid: :koolaid: Let's Go Devils! :koolaid: :koolaid:

P.S. I'm still drunk from last night...is that bad? Oh and I opened another beer hmmm....thoughts, comments?

Sorry Coorslight I forgot the Mascot pic again. Im an idiot sumtimes. LOL. Thanks for covering me

Congrats for the good education you are giving to your children

Only the best for my kids! LOL

Sorry Coorslight I forgot the Mascot pic again. Im an idiot sumtimes. LOL. Thanks for covering me

Thank eaglejelly. eagle posted it before I got the chance :)

Edited by Coorslight

Coors, that is an excellent job of parenting by you. I hope when I have kids I can do as good a job! :hail:

I've got an extra for tonight in 210. Free to whoever gets back to me first. row 7 i think.

That's Father Of The Year material right there! Great work, CL!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

NYOilers.jpg

maddog.jpg

dainiussaur1.jpg

dainiussaur2.jpg