New <3

Heyy guys I'm new. And I'm new to hockey loving. Growing up my family watched baseball but I started getting into hockey this year watching my high school team play <3 Now I love it. And the first NHL game I watched was Devils at Rangers and I fell in love with the Devils...Marty Brodeur is amazing <33

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyy guys I'm new. And I'm new to hockey loving. Growing up my family watched baseball but I started getting into hockey this year watching my high school team play <3 Now I love it.

I'm very sorry you were brought up watching baseball. I can't even force myself to watch a world series game. :unsure:

Welcome to the boards & enjoy your stay ( and the wonderfull sport of hockey)!

P.S. whos smelly sweatshirt are you wearing? :P

Lol well the smelly sweatshirts will hopefully be this kid that goes to my high school...he plays hockey haha lol and yeah i probably would wear three of them at once...because im that hardcore. aha

Haha yeah I probably would. He's a goalie <3 haha omg I like love this kid...if you guys wanna see him(well more like the team) let me know and ill post a picture.

First picture: Is him and his brother Sam. Hubert(hu-bear..not hu-bert like everyone thinks) is on the left.

Second picture: Him playing in the State Tourment which we won <3 I love my state champs!

post-1154-1147401133_thumb.jpg

post-1154-1147401287_thumb.jpg

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

Welcome, as a player myself and a hockey wife I can say I have worn my man's game worn jersey and my own...and it's no small feat, so you must really have somethign for him eh? Best of luck. Crasher...she loves him not you :lol:

Lol omg thats soo cute. And you both play hockey...thats even cuter. I might play girls hockey for my school next year as a backup goalie..but im not sure yet..lol.

Lol aww that sucks. I'm in love with goalies, so of course I wanna play it..lol. But yeah I'm surpirsed I can even stand on skates..I havent skated since I was like 10.

well i played till i was 13 and stopped till i was 17 and i'm not as good as i should be which is annoying. for some reason i've got a goalie thing to, me and rd effectively stalked scott clemmensin from NJ to pittsburgh and back and I am Marty's next ex :uni: ...and i still have a weird thing for terry sawchuck lol

Edited by gordienumber9