Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I submitted some of my work, they accepted me. It's going to help me get into basically any architecture college I want to, because I'm also good with my school-work. So a letter of recommendation from one of the biggest architect firms in all of Florida, plus my good grades and decent SAT's, I'm all set! :boogie:

Go Panthers.

I submitted some of my work, they accepted me. It's going to help me get into basically any architecture college I want to, because I'm also good with my school-work. So a letter of recommendation from one of the biggest architect firms in all of Florida, plus my good grades and decent SAT's, I'm all set! :boogie:

Where do you think you're gonna go?

Nope. I got offered an internship in Miami beach for architecture!! Whoo whoo!

Congrats! However, that area sucks. I only went there to visit my best friend when he lived there and go to a Devils/Panthers game. He was miserable and missed New Jersey within a week. He now lives back here.

My brother works for a big firm in Atlantic City, but they do work all over the world.. He is pretty high up in the management ranks too.. I'm sure I could forward him an application in the future if you want.. But nice job snag for now!!

AWESOME. Miami sort of sucks to me though :P My best friend is from Coral Gables... I'm just ... I guess I'm a fan of seasons.... and the Gulf coast? :giggle: I like a more rural feel I think.

But it's really cool for architecture I bet ... you have a weird mix of stuff there - old, new, cutting edge, classic (but kind of weird in that context and just blahhh It's pretty cool and I'm really psyched for you!

and how ironic a friend how went to Miami is right outside my door...least he's not drunk like he was all through school! harharhar... is Miami still a party school? he's not reading over my shoulder so this is all in vain... so.. bye I guess

crazy storm update:

after this mornings (and last nights) crazy thunder storms looks like more could pop up today...

anyone else woken up last night from the storms?

Nope... slept right through them :P

and looks like we have a clear window for hockey tonight!!!

SCAAAWWWWWRRRRREEEE!!! :dance::boogie:

whereas we are hitting winter now..

our summer reached a top of 47 celsius/116 fahrenheit.. and now we are getting maximums of 11 celsius/52 fahrenheit.

seriously crap. and cold. and raining.

and hockey season is almost over.

:angry:

whereas we are hitting winter now..

our summer reached a top of 47 celsius/116 fahrenheit.. and now we are getting maximums of 11 celsius/52 fahrenheit.

seriously crap. and cold. and raining.

and hockey season is almost over.

:angry:

52 Fahrenheit? Pvssies :P Come to Jersey in the winter!

It gets labeled as a party school, but the architecture program is top notch, and the school is considered "very selective"

Suuuurrrre it is. No, I'm TOTALLY kidding. The guy I was writing about DID party but he still had decent enough grades to go on to grad school here at RU. KIds party at school it's part of the learning process.

So this is interesting... I'm at work (real estate if you all remember) and I have a break and was fiddling around with my tax assessors program... and I found where Parise and Zajac live in West Orange and where Sutter's house still is (Montclair)... all condos. Gives me addresses, tax info, everything you could possibly want. haha. I wonder what towns the other players live in, this is crazy... thank god I'm not a crazy stalker.

That is all public record anyway. Most anyone can access it on the web.

The thing that is most surprising is that you can access it so easily. And all of the players have houses under their own names. The only ones I couldn't find are David Clarkson... he used to live in an apartment with Janssen but there's no record of where he is now, and Oduya.

The thing that is most surprising is that you can access it so easily. And all of the players have houses under their own names. The only ones I couldn't find are David Clarkson... he used to live in an apartment with Janssen but there's no record of where he is now, and Oduya.

they play the least popular sport for one of the least popular teams. this isn't michael jordan we're talking about

they play the least popular sport for one of the least popular teams. this isn't michael jordan we're talking about

Yeah but you figure at least Marty would have his house unlisted.

It's listed under Brodeur, Martin.

Rolston has the largest and most expensive house on the team by the way... followed by Marty and surprisingly Zubrus in third place.

Yeah but you figure at least Marty would have his house unlisted.

It's listed under Brodeur, Martin.

Rolston has the largest and most expensive house on the team by the way... followed by Marty and surprisingly Zubrus in third place.

Some listings even have Melanie's name on them.