Quick note on the Food Drive promotion

Blown01NJ

Just an FYI. I was having trouble for the last 2 days redeeming my voucher. Couldn't get any tickets etc. I was at work, and sent an email to the address on the promo page (from my work email) letting them know I was a STH and I was having trouble redeeming etc. I left them my name.

This afternoon I received an email (To my personal email, associated with my STH account) from 'TicketFast' with a PDF attached. 4 tickets in section 3.  It's kind of funny because it doesn't say its from anyone in particular, but clearly someone got my email, looked up my info based on my name and sent me 4 tickets. I didn't even give them my voucher code. The whole thing was a little odd but pretty awesome that they took care of me. :beerbang:

you know if you werent a sth they wouldve thrown your ass on the back burner with everyone else im sure

I don't find this to be true in any of my experiences with the box office.  Just never.  They for sure go the extra mile for everyone they can.  I've just left a whining message and someone calls back, has all of my information that I didn't leave ( I guess I do buy a lot of tx but I'm not STH) and has appropriate seats for me.  :noclue:  They've always been great.  I am kind of low maintenance though and quite easy to please.