Prospect Tedenby scores another beauty 15/1

king bun

I heard much of this is due to him not getting enough ice time on his team. Does anyone know anything about that situation?

I think it's because of his play in the defensive zone, which he is getting better and better at though..

I don't really know that much since I hardly watch HV71 games.. but that's what I've heard.

Edited by Zajkisen

This kid sure seems to have a lot of upside.....

I've seen Vrana score goals like that in Halifax...easy to score against Swiss Cheese defenses like the one you saw in the video...

I'll be surprised if he even makes the minors...

I've seen Vrana score goals like that in Halifax...easy to score against Swiss Cheese defenses like the one you saw in the video...

That goal was against linkoping the current leader of the SEL(highest swedish league) and finalists 2years in a row so that team isnt comparible to halifax maybe a top AHL club

The kid has skills, cant wait to see him in lowell when his contract for HV71 expires in the summer.

Theres a funny interview on youtube in Swedish, he keeps making crazy faces.

He should be in lowell for the 2009/10 season so prepare to be supprised :dance:

Tedenby is playing against men in a professional league. :blink:

Anyway, he's getting 3rd-4th line icetime and zero PP time. Swedish coaches are renound for not giving young players enough icetime, which is understandable really when you are playing against 30 year old fully grown men.

I'm extremely excited about Tedenby, I think he has St. Louis potential. He's going to sell a lot of jerseys for Lou and the fans will love him. He has a great personality.