Photo

What you get/give Devils or hockey related!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:51 PM

devils pj pants
devils thermal shirt

i thought this was pretty cool but i got a build a bear teddy bear in a nj devils outfit with black helmet, skates, pants, and devils jersey. here is a link to the outfit http://www.buildabea...roductSKU=13304

#22 mmajeski06

mmajeski06

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:20 AM

My gift to myself this Xmas was a Lake Erie Monsters jersey.
Posted Image Posted Image

#23 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:25 PM

I did my Christmas a day late due to family work obligations. Received tickets to 1/4 against the Bruins, and a Devils jersey drawstring bag thingie.

Gave Amanda tickets for 2/9 against the Blues in club seats - in fact, I'm reasonably certain we're directly behind the Devils bench for the game (depends on what number seats are behind the bench and which are to the side, but we're in row 3).

We're also going to do a game (possibly the 4th) with her son in the Acela Club. Should be awesome.

Edit: I also got a total of about $100 worth of coffee shop gift cards (Starbucks and Rock'n Joes). Which means...I don't have to buy coffee for like, a whole week. B )

Edited by thelastonealive, 26 December 2011 - 02:27 PM.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#24 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:39 PM

kovy jersey

did your family run out of coal?
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#25 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:36 PM

Devils slippers and gloves.

But, the surprise from my wife was a Movie worn/prepared "Miracle" jersey of #25 Buzz Schneider from the famous scene "Again". It is not the actual jersey that made the cut in the scene, but one that was used or prepared for the scene at some point during filming. Comes with full documentation from the studio who handled the props for the movie.
NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#26 roomtemp

roomtemp

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:03 PM

Got a sweat shirt.

#27 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:06 AM

I got a Devils license plate cover. It's on my car now.
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#28 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,474 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:08 AM

same as every year :dance:

nothing.

:mellow:

I'm here for the party

#29 njdevs89

njdevs89

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:20 AM

I got devils vs leafs tickets Feb 21st annnd a devils shotglass.

#30 NJDevsRock

NJDevsRock

Albany Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:39 PM

My brother the Ranger fan came thru with 4 front row tickets for Saturday. Going to take my daughter to her first game so off to Modells later to get her a jersey! See, all Ranger fans are not tools...

#31 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:48 PM

For the first time in a long time, there were no Devils-related gifts exchanged in my family this Christmas. But I did get a Stanley brand travel coffee mug. This way, every day starts with my drinking from the Stanley cup. I also got a Kindle Fire so now it'll be easier to get my hockey nerd on while traveling for work.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#32 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:15 AM

my sister bought me a Devils' logo golf bag and a polo

i got her a larsson autographed puck/rookie card in a display case.

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#33 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:37 AM

Devils slippers, a 30 year anniversary logo shirt, a zip up black destressed logo hoodie and a home Larsson jersey.

Edited by TheMazz, 28 December 2011 - 09:37 AM.

n2eg.jpg

#34 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:41 AM

I got Devils-Rags tickets at the garden....

#35 Devs1965

Devs1965

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:45 AM

I felt bad for my Aunt and Uncle, they knew how big of a Devils fan I am and looked on the NHL shop web site and orderd a Kovy jersey for me problem was when I opened the package at there house. Without understanding how to order on the net or looking they accidently purchased a youth jersey. I am 6'1" 245# I laughed a little then seen how bad both of them felt, I told them the truth is, it is the thought that counts not anything else, it could have just been a card. They are 2 people I care for very much!
I helped them return the jersey, problem here is when I seen the quality of the Jersey I was disgusted at the NHL shop they still want me to get a jersey but im not going through NHL shop iron on reps. I will pay the difference for a better jersey.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get a decent jersey??
Thank you in advance.

LGD!!!!!

#36 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,758 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:11 AM

I felt bad for my Aunt and Uncle, they knew how big of a Devils fan I am and looked on the NHL shop web site and orderd a Kovy jersey for me problem was when I opened the package at there house. Without understanding how to order on the net or looking they accidently purchased a youth jersey. I am 6'1" 245# I laughed a little then seen how bad both of them felt, I told them the truth is, it is the thought that counts not anything else, it could have just been a card. They are 2 people I care for very much!
I helped them return the jersey, problem here is when I seen the quality of the Jersey I was disgusted at the NHL shop they still want me to get a jersey but im not going through NHL shop iron on reps. I will pay the difference for a better jersey.
Thank you in advance.

LGD!!!!!

Check out customthrowbackjerseys.com- they do a FANTASTIC job, and offer a great selection of current and former players. I got a Stevens Christmas tree jersey from them, and it's beautiful. I also ordered a Niedermayer that's currently on the way.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#37 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:13 AM

Thank you in advance.

LGD!!!!!

Yeah NHL shop on their website is a joke when it comes to the quality of their lettering. They are usually ironed/glued on lettering that is made out of this weird fabric/paper material with fake stitch marks drawn on them.

I know icejerseys.com does great lettering work on their jerseys, but they are not exactly cheap. What you can also do is buy a blank jersey from anyplace you can get the best deal and then sending them out to Exclusive Pro to get the lettering done. Exclusive Pro is the same company that does the actual lettering for the Devils players jerseys so you know they will do a good job. Average cost of lettering with them I think is in the $50-60 neighborhood. Their website is www.exclusivepro.com.

Hope that helps!

#38 Devs1965

Devs1965

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:16 PM

Yeah NHL shop on their website is a joke when it comes to the quality of their lettering. They are usually ironed/glued on lettering that is made out of this weird fabric/paper material with fake stitch marks drawn on them.

I know icejerseys.com does great lettering work on their jerseys, but they are not exactly cheap. What you can also do is buy a blank jersey from anyplace you can get the best deal and then sending them out to Exclusive Pro to get the lettering done. Exclusive Pro is the same company that does the actual lettering for the Devils players jerseys so you know they will do a good job. Average cost of lettering with them I think is in the $50-60 neighborhood. Their website is www.exclusivepro.com.

Hope that helps!

Thank you DevsMan and Mad Dog, That does help. I have one of the old CCM jerseys from 95 or so what a difference! Thanks again for the info.

LGD!!!!

Edited by Devs1965, 28 December 2011 - 01:36 PM.

#39 daneyko_booster

daneyko_booster

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:16 PM

Elias signed mini helmet and a devils beer tower

What's a beer tower?

My wife got me a Stanfield's pro hockey undershirt, the classic light blue with dark blue collar/cuffs.

http://www.stanfield...polo-shirt.html

That used to be THE standard undershirt that basically all NHLers wore, at least all Canadian players (Stanfield is a Canadian company). Nowadays I don't see it, I guess they are all wearing Under Armour, with the new fangled space age wicking fibers instead of the crappy old cotton/poly blend.
Official Keeper of Ken Daneyko's missing teeth, Jeff Friesen's moustache, Shanahan's Pub in the CAA concourse (only place you could buy Guinness). Unofficial Keeper of Wayne Gretzky's perm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users