2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Wow.

Habs doing a great job of making the Rangers look good.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Really wish Boston would have beaten the habs. This might be a quick series.

Yep. Shame.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Montreal still finished with 100 points, more than the Rags. They're a better team than NY, though not MUCH better. This should be a series of 6-7 games. But they are experiencing a let down here

It is striking though, how much better the West teams are than the East. Montreal/NYR will sh!t themselves when they see the Hawks or Kings. Kings especially are such a behemoth. Guys like Zucarello and Hagelin won't make it out of that series alive

Edited by '7'

Run the Queen in the 3rd. Run him every chance you get. They 'aint coming back, so its time to send a message for game 2. Boston would probably do this, but the Habs are fvcking p*ssies, so I'm sure they'll just give him a free pass.

this. is. awesome.

no, it's not actually

I actually had no idea you were a rangers fan though. I thought matteau32 and derek were the only one's, though they sparingly post

Edited by '7'

no, it's not actually

I actually had no idea you were a rangers fan though. I thought matteau32 and derek were the only one's, though they sparingly post

He's not, he's just as anti-Habs as most of us are anti-Rangers though lol

Edited by NJDevs4978

He's not, he's just as anti-Habs as most of us are anti-Rangers though lol

if that's the case then yes...he's a rangers fan. Since he's rooting for the Rangers against a team that the devils and their fans have no animosity towards.

The only time a Devils fan can root for the Rags is when a Rags win helps the Devils in some way. Since this Rags win doesn't help the Devils in any way...then yes rooting for them makes you a Rangers fan. No reason to prioritize Rags over Habs. Makes no sense. Even if he hates the Habs. Root for Habs first, then root for whoever is out west to beat Montreal

Edited by '7'

if that's the case then yes...he's a rangers fan. Since he's rooting for the Rangers against a team that the devils and their fans have no animosity towards.

The only time a Devils fan can root for the Rags is when a Rags win helps the Devils in some way. Since this Rags win doesn't help the Devils in any way...then yes rooting for them makes you a Rangers fan. No reason to prioritize Rags over Habs. Makes no sense. Even if he hates the Habs. Root for Habs first, then root for whoever is out west to beat Montreal

Calm down. He just hates the Habs more than the Pens

It's destiny.  The Rags are winning the Cup.

I'm a Yankees fan......  Red Sox win the World Series.

I'm a 49ers fan......  Seahawks win the Super Bowl.

I'm a Devils fan...... I'm sure you get the picture.

eh, Seahawks-9ers is a made up rivalry that didn't even exist a few years ago. They're not real long term rivals.

plus the Sox 04 and 07 wins did not result in a Rag cup

Edited by '7'

And bingo was his name-o.