GDT New Jersey Devils at Sabres

ZeroGravityFat

For some reason, i just want to throw a pie in Pierre McGuires face... i dont know why... photoshop time? haha

and this morning i JUST got my new 42" LED tv! Can't wait to watch this in HD

oh and the feed will be up blah blah blah

anyway GO DEVILS!

He really fvcked up on the winning goal. He let his point man get around him, who then put the puck on net to generate the rebound that led to the winning goal.

My guess is they want him to watch the other wings from the press box. I have a feeling this is more part of his development/gaining DeBoers trust thing than punishment.

For some reason, i just want to throw a pie in Pierre McGuires face... i dont know why... photoshop time? haha

and this morning i JUST got my new 42" LED tv! Can't wait to watch this in HD

oh and the feed will be up blah blah blah

anyway GO DEVILS!

Your feed is awesome, btw. Whenever someone is hogging the TV, I know I can watch the game without driving to a relatives house, haha.

Your feed is awesome, btw. Whenever someone is hogging the TV, I know I can watch the game without driving to a relatives house, haha.

haha thanks, glad i can provide... tonight itll be widescreen... not HD, but widescreen haha thank you VS

By the way it is Zubrus' 1000 career game tonight !

Patty is damn close to that mark as well. Tonight's his 978th game.

Convenient that your post was your 99th. ITS A SIGN! WE WILL WIN...AND ZUBS WILL HAVE A GOAL!

Edited by Quinn01

He really fvcked up on the winning goal. He let his point man get around him, who then put the puck on net to generate the rebound that led to the winning goal.

Oh wow I didn't realize that was him. Just re-watched that part and it was pretty bad. I guess he may deserve a rest, but he showed a lot more on the offensive side than he has for a while. I'm really hoping Tedenby gets it together. He's so much fun to watch.

Edited by nessus

mandatory meeting - anyone have a guess at what it was about? not like they are on a big losing streak or played horribly last night...

it was probably (and hopefully) to pump em up.. i would've told him we need to play angry tonight, especially after last night.. that we have somethin to prove.

LGD!