GDT: Pitts @ NJ at 7:30pm LIVE ON NBCSN, MSG PLUS

Dead

Best part of tonight was on my way back to penn station through the gateway tunnel I stopped at the stadium shop. The old guy sees me in my Colin white game worn jersey and tells me they offer a service to remove the name and replace it with larsson. I told him no thanks and its a game worn and he just looked at me blankly before saying "but white is no longer on the team and we offer a service to replace just the name."

Ummm no

Fun game I guess, but handing out 10% discounts is borderline insulting.

Shame the Canes couldn't pull that out, that team really is just good for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

It's not borderline, it IS insulting. Can't they instead just give everyone a free soda or hot dog instead as the lowest prize?

Sheesh

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best part of tonight was on my way back to penn station through the gateway tunnel I stopped at the stadium shop. The old guy sees me in my Colin white game worn jersey and tells me they offer a service to remove the name and replace it with larsson. I told him no thanks and its a game worn and he just looked at me blankly before saying "but white is no longer on the team and we offer a service to replace just the name."

Ummm no

It's not borderline, it IS insulting. Can't they instead just give everyone a free soda or hot dog instead as the lowest prize?

Sheesh

They should have given everyone a free program since the only update them 2 to 3 times a season with only changing the cover/roster lineup. I'm sure they have tons of those leftover now that are worthless.

They should have given everyone a free program since the only update them 2 to 3 times a season with only changing the cover/roster lineup. I'm sure they have tons of those leftover now that are worthless.

They have last years finals programs out on the auction tables every game this year. This is the same program that was given out a couple times as part of the living social deal early in the season.

Sheesh

It's the second year in a row they've done it, I knew they would pull that.  Since STH's get a 10% discount at the Den ANYWAY, it really is giving us nothing.

I should have stayed home tonight. This is the most pissed off I have been since the Carolina series. I'm very bitter and angry with everything that happened since game 6 of the finals. Between the bullsh!t lockout. Parise being a waste of life. Our awful sh!t season with that painful sh!t losing streak. Add that in with this year being the last year of the divisions and playoffs as how they should be cause the NHL fvcked that up as well.

fvck everything.

I don't know why going to the game itself would piss you off.  If anything it was the least annoying part of the season, apart from the actual 'important' wins in the first month :P

What did annoy me was the dumbass traffic jam on 78 getting out of Newark, it took me an hour and a half to make a 40-minute drive home.

Edited by NJDevs4978

cheap ass goal by the rags overrated 20 goal scorer captain. I hope pittsburgh or someone take 'em out in 4. And I'm hoping for some career ending injuries to the Rags in the playoffs

Career ending injuries, "7" isn't that going too far? It's only a game for entertainment. Get Real

That just screams to me "we lack quality depth".  

How right you are every team had injuries. It's only an excuse. You wouldn't hear Devils fans saying "we made the playoffs and we had injuries or despite our injuries" It's just an excuse for weakness like in team weakness, thanks to Lou.

Yep. And that's something I expect Lou to address with aggression this offseason.

In theory we actually have a lot of depth.

Elias, Kovalchuk, Zajac, Clarkson are your top end guys

Zubrus, Poni, Henrique, Loktionov, D'agostini, Sullivan and Bernier provide secondary scoring. The problem is that Poni, Sullivan and D'agostini didn't give you much and Henrique regressed

In theory we actually have a lot of depth.

Elias, Kovalchuk, Zajac, Clarkson are your top end guys

Zubrus, Poni, Henrique, Loktionov, D'agostini, Sullivan and Bernier provide secondary scoring. The problem is that Poni, Sullivan and D'agostini didn't give you much and Henrique regressed

D'agostini sucks. We need to let him go as soon as possible. He got one empty netter and an easy stash goal 6 on 5. Other than that, nothing much going on.

D'agostini sucks. We need to let him go as soon as possible. He got one empty netter and an easy stash goal 6 on 5. Other than that, nothing much going on.

buddy just joined a struggling team and had to adjust to a new system and kept changing linemates... the whole team sucked on offence