Here we go again. New goal song for 14-15

'7'

Reading those comments from that Predators article, it looks like their fans had a similar pro/con "You Suck" debate as well, just not as fierce as the one Devils fans had.

its a bit ridiculous how carried on it was here.. and still going with some people, i mean it is what it is time to move on.. people still participate and the you suck chant lives on anyway ..i just hope they end up picking a better song then SNA one they currently have along with a bunch of other things i noticed at the pre season game the other night like the ridiculous Star Wars music they kept playing..

I don't mind what they pick as long as it isn't something campy or dulled down like how they added that lame "Let's Go devils" last season...and that they aren't picking something just because it's "safe" and "family friendly" that no one can think of a way to sneak something PG-13, PG or R in...

The kids already know every swear, innuendo and double entendre in the book, let it go. Pro sports will never be a 100% wholesome thing to do.

I don't mind what they pick as long as it isn't something campy or dulled down like how they added that lame "Let's Go devils" last season...and that they aren't picking something just because it's "safe" and "family friendly" that no one can think of a way to sneak something PG-13, PG or R in...

The kids already know every swear, innuendo and double entendre in the book, let it go. Pro sports will never be a 100% wholesome thing to do.

So in other words pick something that you can chant 'You Suck' to.  Got it.

that embaressing lets go devils animated chant was still in the goal song the other night.. i mean honestly how can anyone think that sounds good.

Reading those comments from that Predators article, it looks like their fans had a similar pro/con "You Suck" debate as well, just not as fierce as the one Devils fans had.

We're a passionate group of people, us folks from Jersey.

that embaressing lets go devils animated chant was still in the goal song the other night.. i mean honestly how can anyone think that sounds good.

Yeah that was pretty awful. But not as bad as that Bon Jovi song they used for a little while there.

now that the diablos are full paying STHs again, expect me and every member near me chanting you suck anywhere we can squeeze in the new song. stick it to the man, man.

From what I saw in pics of that section the other night and the fact that they are now charging full prices I would say it will take a lot for all 9 remaining members to make enough noise