Pronger

ghdi

“Let’s put it on my headstone that I won’t go to Newark for a preseason game,” Pronger said in what has to be the best line to come out of Flyers camp this month.

I tried looking for more quotes like this from Pronger but they aren't at the top of Google searches.. I know he's never missed an opportunity to bash the crap out of our team.. Should I take the high road on this one? Eh, I guess.. Will I? **** that

Edited by Colin226
  • Like 1

I tried looking for more quotes like this from Pronger but they aren't at the top of Google searches.. I know he's never missed an opportunity to bash the crap out of our team.. Should I take the high road on this one? Eh, I guess.. Will I? **** that

Yea he's a piece of sh!t, but this could be a career-ending injury for all we know. I only heard his screams through the radio feed, but from what I heard from people that saw it, it was just as bad live. I hate Pronger as much as anyone else, but when it comes to personal safety / serious injuries, it transcends hockey.

Yea he's a piece of sh!t, but this could be a career-ending injury for all we know. I only heard his screams through the radio feed, but from what I heard from people that saw it, it was just as bad live. I hate Pronger as much as anyone else, but when it comes to personal safety / serious injuries, it transcends hockey.

Agreed.

Edited by ghdi

i dont think its a career ending injury... he's still at the arena and not hospitalized so maybe its just something that need stitches but there wasnt any blood on the ice so maybe its not that bad... i dont think the blade of the stick could break his eye socket too

Hopefully you're right. Although Holmgren and Snyder both went down to the locker room, and they announced that Pronger is not coming back tonight and they are still not sure of the extent of his injury. That sounds like something a bit more severe.

Here is a video of the injury, btw: http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=130262

Hopefully you're right. Although Holmgren and Snyder both went down to the locker room, and they announced that Pronger is not coming back tonight and they are still not sure of the extent of his injury. That sounds like something a bit more severe.

Here is a video of the injury, btw: http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=130262

yeah obviously a stick directly in the eye wouldnt necessarily bleed either and could be real bad but IMO he'd be gone to the hospital

i hope is out for 2 weeks at least so that we dont have to see him at our next game against them